Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Euro Plates Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonferns
Im leaving for Europe next week for vacation as I do every year. I know a guy there who does custom euro plates. I offered this up last year on the club site, but as it was a last minute thing, I only got a few orders. This year im offering it up early enough so that anyone interested can get their order in. I would order them when I get there as to make sure there aren't any mistakes on the plates, and when I get back at the end of August I'll ship them out.

The plates can be customized with any european country tag, up to 8 letters/numbers combination, and background color can be white or yellow (not 100% on the background colors but I will double check when I get there).

If you are interested, pricing is $25 shipped to your door for a single plate. If you want a pair, PM me to discuss.

I'd prefer paypal up front so I don't get stuck with someones custom plate. If you're interested, PM me the country tag/text on plate, and i'll make a list here. I'll also reply with my paypal address. bye1.gif

paid plate orders
1. Kansas 914 - germany - "KS - 914" and "914WORLD"
2. kg6dxn - germany - "8CYLNDR"
3. bigkensteel - netherlands - "BKS - 914"
smg914
Jon,
Do you know if the early German plates without the BLUE section on the far left of the plate are available. I really would like to have to correct early plate without the blue on it.
Thanks,
Steve
jonferns
Steve, im 95% sure that he can do plates without the blue tag on it, not sure about the small hifen though.
smg914
It would certainly need the hifen. I would only be interested if I knew it would be exactly like the one in the black and white photo. S-AU 3506
jonferns
Steve, when I get there I'll go see what he can do. If he can do it with the hifen then I will send you a PM. bye1.gif
Scott S
Hi Steve -
If Jon cannot get them, they are also available here:
http://www.licenseplates.tv/germany-234.ht...=20a&page=5

Look at page 5.

beerchug.gif
RiqueMar
I'm totally interested in atleast 2, I'll also ask around, as I know some of my friends would be interested.

Expect a PM. When do you need to know by? By that, I mean, is there a cut-off date?
buhs914
Hmm these are cool! I like the fact that there's more room for more characters.
Gustl
QUOTE(smg914 @ Jul 12 2010, 05:24 AM) *

It would certainly need the hifen. I would only be interested if I knew it would be exactly like the one in the black and white photo. S-AU 3506

watch out !!!

the old german license plate has a completely different font type !!!

and the thin black line running around it

SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jul 14 2010, 02:01 PM) *
watch out !!!

the old german license plate has a completely different font type !!!

and the thin black line running around it

agree.gif
Mike Bellis
The one I got last time had a "D" in blue on the left. When I power wased the plate, the "D" turned into a "P". The blue square was a sticker with a D on it. Under that was painted blue with a P.
SirAndy
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 14 2010, 03:23 PM) *

The one I got last time had a "D" in blue on the left. When I power wased the plate, the "D" turned into a "P". The blue square was a sticker with a D on it. Under that was painted blue with a P.

P is for Portugal
D is for Germany

shades.gif Andy
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 14 2010, 03:29 PM) *

P is for Portugal
D is for Germany

shades.gif Andy

I got scammed hissyfit.gif bogus german plate group buy sheeplove.gif

I still like it though...

Click to view attachment
buhs914
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 14 2010, 03:33 PM) *

P is for Portugal
D is for Germany

shades.gif Andy

Click to view attachment

Those headlights are badass! shades.gif
jonferns
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 14 2010, 05:33 PM) *

P is for Portugal
D is for Germany

shades.gif Andy

Click to view attachment

Nobody scammed you. I don't make the plates, I just order them from someone. I also don't control how they produce the country markings. Sorry if it wasnt what you were looking for, maybe next time dont power wash it. beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 14 2010, 05:24 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 14 2010, 05:33 PM) *

P is for Portugal
D is for Germany

shades.gif Andy

Nobody scammed you. I don't make the plates, I just order them from someone. I also don't control how they produce the country markings. Sorry if it wasnt what you were looking for, maybe next time dont power wash it. beerchug.gif

It's all good... beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
Jon, please have a Netherlands (NL) plate made for me with "BKS - 914".

Please send me a PM to arrange for payment. I haven't been back since 2004 - hope you have fun.

Thanks,
Ken
jonferns
Ken, you have a PM bye1.gif
jonferns
icon_bump.gif

Im leaving in a few days, I don't have too much internet access once im there so I'd like to get the orders in prior. bye1.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 18 2010, 08:43 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Im leaving in a few days, I don't have too much internet access once im there so I'd like to get the orders in prior. bye1.gif

I am thinking about this. Possibly

914 2.0 LTD
HOT-SHOE
1FAST914

wILL LETYOU KNOW

Shoe
jonferns
Sounds good Donald
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
Ken, just got your payment.

Im leaving tomorrow so anyone else interested PM me and ill send you my paypal info.
jonferns
Here are the plates guys, hope you like what you see. I just got them back today from the plate maker. When I get back to the states at the end of the month I will mail them out to all of you. Thanks again. bye1.gif

Kansas 914
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Aug 13 2010, 02:32 PM) *

Here are the plates guys, hope you like what you see. I just got them back today from the plate maker. When I get back to the states at the end of the month I will mail them out to all of you. Thanks again. bye1.gif

Those are awesome - I can't wait to get mine! They are even better than I had hoped. Thanks for making this possible Jonathan.

Cheers!
Mike Bellis
Awesome! when you getting home?
jonferns
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 13 2010, 02:59 PM) *

Awesome! when you getting home?

Scheduled to be home the 26th
jonferns
Plates are going in the mail tomorrow morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.