Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 918 Spyder - Priced at $630,000!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ericread
Yikes!!! - VW just announced the Spyder will be priced at 500,000 Euros ($630,000!!!)

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...2/ANE/100719992
azbill
We all need new money trees to afford those cars. Its getting nuts.
Ericv1
And that's why we love these little cars. Affordability combined with performance. Plus, you can modify them any way that one sees fit. Still, the spyders a beautiful car.
PeeGreen 914
Well, I'm buyin lotto tickets now. Never really had anything I believed I NEEDED them for but this will do lol-2.gif
windforfun
QUOTE(Ericv1 @ Jul 12 2010, 04:00 PM) *

And that's why we love these little cars. Affordability combined with performance. Plus, you can modify them any way that one sees fit. Still, the spyders a beautiful car.

sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
carr914
Then I need a Powerball Winner as I want a McLaren F1. 15 Year Old Cars that are now going for $2.5 Mil.

T.C.
BigD9146gt
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 12 2010, 04:39 PM) *

Then I need a Powerball Winner as I want a McLaren F1. 15 Year Old Cars that are now going for $2.5 Mil.

T.C.

+1 on the McLaren. When Top Gear did the drag race between the F1 and the Bugatti, they failed to commentate the F1 had the Bugatti by several car lengths off the start. Granted, a 240+mph car would be fun, but where can you drive it? The fun stuff is up to 150mph IMHO.
ripper911
Blah, it's just a warmed over 914... wouldn't pay more than $10,000 for it.
They are having VIP Special viewing in Monterey Calif and one in Miami FL ..All starting on August 10th...anyone going?
ME733
I,m taking my private coach down , and have invited a few friends, but we will make room for anyone else. Departing from Atlanta.
zymurgist
The ZR1 looks like a better and better deal every day.
Kansas 914
In the same article I read this:

Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn said last week Porsche will probably add a new line of smaller Boxster roadsters to its four-model lineup as the manufacturer aims to double sales in the medium term to 150,000 cars and sport-utility vehicles.

Hmmm... idea.gif
Jakeodoule
Think we'd get a price break for a group buy?
Cupomeat
I'll take two!

Where do I paypal the money?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.