Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
914/6 original oil tank with filler neck and oil filter console $750.

914/6 original throttle linkage, cable and cable bracket with a fabricated bracket to bolt the bellcrank shaft to your later 914 transaxle (Rich Johnson has a nicer version of this bracket available) $200.

914/6 transaxle intermediate plate with threaded hole for throttle bellcrank. Can be changed without disturbing the pinion depth spec (save your old shim gasket measurements) $45.

911 110mm axles, spacer, stub axles, 5 bolt flanges and 110mm transmission output flanges. A complete, no modification conversion to heavy duty axles and 5 bolt. Will work with 914 or coarse spline 915 transaxle. $425. SALE PENDING

914/6 original engine sheetmetal with a non original, fabricated RR piece. scroll down for a picture of this piece. $450.

914 Mocal dual 19 row oil cooler system. Mocal thermostat, sheetmetal and -16, (I think) Aeroquip hose. The hose ends are clamps not true Aeroquip style connections. This did not come from a car with an engine failure, no metal contamination. Racer price new is $179. each on the coolers alone. $200.

914/4 rear calipers with spacers and rotor spacers for vented rear brakes. Rotors included but need turned, I would recommend rebuilding the calipers, I can ship these directly to Eric if you like. $150. SALE PENDING

Return anything not to your expectations, no restocking fee. Shipping at my cost plus $3.00 Brad Mayeur 309-694-1797
914ltd
Calipers
mepstein
smile.gif
914ltd
QUOTE(914ltd @ Jul 13 2010, 09:09 AM) *

Calipers

Picture of the reproduction piece included with the 914/6 engine sheetmetal set.. Brad
rick 918-S
I think jmill (John) is looking for some stuff. I'm sending him a PM now.
jmill
Thanks for the heads up Rick. beerchug.gif

I wish I could take it all. I don't have the cash. I will take the intermediate plate. I'm undecided on the linkage. I'll have to let it marinate a bit.
bobhasissues
Brad,
Dibs on the spare wheel/tire in the above photo if it is a FOUR Lug and is for sale.
Please quote me a price if you are willing to part with it.
Thanks,
Bob Mitchell
Gigamight
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Jul 15 2010, 09:19 PM) *

Brad,
Dibs on the spare wheel/tire in the above photo if it is a FOUR Lug and is for sale.
Thanks,
Bob Mitchell

If that's a 4 lug, it's the oddest pattern I have seen
914ltd
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ Jul 15 2010, 05:19 PM) *

Brad,
Thanks,
Bob Mitchell

It is a 5 lug, I have nice 4 lug rims but have never changed the space saver???? Brad
dwy914
I'll take the axle set if the cv's are in good condition and the rear brake stuff as well.

Dan

Dwy914@gmail.com
805-202-9369
racerbvd
Gee Brad, hope these aren't off a certain Red 914-6[color=#FF0000]
Joking....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.