Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 flared project and parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
grantjd
Ive had this project rolling around for too long, im not going to do anything with it.

Its a 72 chassis with steel welded flares. i didnt do the flares, they look fairly decent. Currently sitting on 73 narrow body fron and rear suspension. The PO included braced trailing arms, and did an entire stiffening kit to the chassis.

the car is remarkably rust free-

needs a floor, and some other sheetmetal where the PO cut access holes for a cage. I have the sheetmetal off a different chassis for the other spots. I dont have floor sheetmetal. the engine tin mounting stuff is gone as the car was going to be a subaru swap.

It has the majority of the seals you will need, the guy i bought it from said he spent like 1200 dollars on seals and trim.

The remainder of a 73 2.0 is also included, everything except the engine and body. sideshift trans, etc is all there.

Im in Denver, CO 80212.

$2000[img]
[/img]IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
bekgroup
Please contact me at

bekgroup@gmail.com

regarding your project.

Thanks,

Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.