Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still Looking for used race tires!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L8Apex
I still am looking for 1 or 2 used Hoosier, R3S03 205/45/16 tire(s)! Not in the mood, (financially) to get new ones! help! yes, I have already tried Roger Kraus Racing in Castro Valley. Any help appreciated. thanks
Brad Roberts
Should have stuck with 15's. You could have had all of our take offs.

B
L8Apex
wait, actually, I might/hope I win some 15x7" BBS's on ebay in a few days. maybe you got something that will fit? biggrin.gif In return for beer and ice tea. hehe
campbellcj
Hey B, I might be up for some free/cheap used Hoosiers. Depends "how used". My Kumhos will be pretty well worked over by tomorrow night. 205/50x15

I think these Kumho Ecstas are softer (wear faster) than the Victoracers. The weird thing is that a lot of guys like the victos better. I am inclined to agree so far.

Are you still coming down for Dunkels?
Brad Roberts
I dont have any that are dismounted right now.

I'm driving 3 others to the swap meet. We will drive in Friday night and hang out Saturday.

You should email TonyC and ask him to sell you a set of Kuhmo's he has (shaved) Hemay or may not want to sell them. I can deliver them if he says yes.

B
fuch toy
I have some Yokos in 205 and 245/16....will be bringing them to Dunkels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.