Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs manufactures classic looking forged rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
Information received from Fuchs

The Sale of the new Fuchsfelge has commenced now! The long waiting for the 19” relaunch of the classical styling has an end now.

Go online under www.fuchsfelge.com and order your set of the Fuchsfelge. You would prefer a live experience? In our wheel webshop you find an overview of our exclusive sales partners.

You do not buy any optional wheel, but a genuine Fuchsfelge – forged, not cast. Please look for the identification mark of a genuine fuchsfelge: do you see the original FUCHS brand mark when you look through the spokes at the valvehole position? If this is the case you can be sure, that you have a genuine, forged Fuchsfelge in front of you.

Purchasing a set of wheels you get an original accessory set as an incentive. Five black dull finished screw caps, a aluminium cladded center cap in wheel colour with a fine lined Fuchs brand mark and a tool for easy disassembly of the wheel caps is contained in this set.

Order today and assure you one of the first sets of genuine forged Fuchsfelge, directly from the manufacturer. Every wheel enthusiast, who chooses the new Fuchsfelge receives a personal wheel set number, which can be found on every wheel and also on the certificate, which will be send to you later. By this certificate OTTO FUCHS KG certifies the genuineness of your forged Fuchsfelge and garanties for german craftmanship quality.

We are looking forward to your visit on www.fuchsfelge.com!

Kind regards,

OTTO FUCHS KG

Not even close to the original ! ... and crazy prices sad.gif

http://www.fuchsfelge.de/index.php?id=189
zymurgist
Whoa, 949-999 Euro each. I bought a motorcycle and all my riding gear for less than a set of those.

I'd like to see them do a run of 911R 7R wheels... I don't know how much demand there would be for them though.
rick 918-S
Those fronts look like front wheel drive wheels. dry.gif
carr914
Not sure if they are the same as the Porsche SportsClassic wheel on the on the Euro only 2010 911SC. Porsche says they can only be fitted to AWD models confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
Rav914
How big do wheels have to get???? What's next, Doves from Fuchs? Spinners?
SirAndy
QUOTE(johannes @ Jul 14 2010, 07:06 AM) *
Not even close to the original ! ...

I don't think they were going for 'original' ...

I kinda like the look.
popcorn[1].gif Andy
thomasotten
Why do they not offer these from the factory? They would make the current lineup look better, especially if offered in anodized aluminum.
Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 14 2010, 01:23 PM) *

QUOTE(johannes @ Jul 14 2010, 07:06 AM) *
Not even close to the original ! ...

I don't think they were going for 'original' ...

I kinda like the look.
popcorn[1].gif Andy

Me too! drooley.gif
carr914
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Jul 14 2010, 07:24 PM) *

Why do they not offer these from the factory? They would make the current lineup look better, especially if offered in anodized aluminum.

They do. My picture above of the SportClassic is from a Porsche ad. The wheel is standard on the Euro only 2010 911SC and the wheel is available for sale here - 0ver $6,000 a set. But according to Porsche they only fit AWD 911s.

I put a call into Brumos today to get the story, but my connection Buddy Kennedy recently retired, Ed Harvey already retired and nobody else knew anything. It's sad when a legendary Dealership like Brumos becomes just another Dealer - nobody is left from the Glory days. Can I take your order for one of these ugly Panameras, Sir?
Drums66
That is a cool look! shades.gif
has the fuch taste to it. popcorn[1].gif bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.