Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone know this car for sale?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Justinp71
My friend is thinking about purchasing this car and I'm just wondering if anyone here knows anything about it... thanks...
DanT
yes, it was first built in the '90s by a GGR member, then sold and went to Arizona where the current owner has made more modifications and upgrades.
I drove the car years ago at Thunderhill when the 1st owner was a student in the GGR TT series.
At that time it was very well balanced and good power. I would think with the modifications and upgrades the current owner has made it would be a very nice street/track car. biggrin.gif
Justinp71
Thanks, thats what the new owner wants to use it for...so I take it the paint/Body was done in the 90's...
DanT
Actually I think at least some of the body work has been redone and repainted after the current owner had a minor shunt... smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 14 2010, 07:40 PM) *

My friend is thinking about purchasing this car and I'm just wondering if anyone here knows anything about it... thanks...

That's Andy's car. He's from Arizona. He's a member here and the car has been listed in the classifieds here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=106079

bye1.gif Andy
McMark
I know this car was at RRC 3 or 4 years ago, so there might be some more pictures, if you search. I remember being impressed with the look of the car. Can't really speak to the mechanicals other than it made it to the event and ran flawlessly.
EdwardBlume
I watched this car many times at autocrosses and it was expertly built, driven, and maintained....

The PO Tobias was the only GGR instructor who could help my wife beat me....

The paint is special for sure, but the ride is priceless.... a good deal if the PPI works out....
Justinp71
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 14 2010, 08:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 14 2010, 07:40 PM) *

That's Andy's car. He's from Arizona. He's a member here and the car has been listed in the classifieds here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=106079

bye1.gif Andy

Lol... I thought I've seen the car around here somewhere... biggrin.gif
jmill
There's a thread here or on the club with a bunch of pics detailing the paint job. I believe it was for repairs to the left rear after the "minor shunt" incident. I recall the repairs and paint were expertly done.
JmuRiz
Great looking car, and sounds like it functions well too. Someone needs to snatch this car up...all the hard work has already been done on it!
If only I had the money and space...hell, I'd make the space if I had the money to buy it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.