Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Track Roller F/S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
pek771
I am contemplating selling the track car. It is a 73 (I believe), was bought from another user here who was racing it. I bought it minus engine and trans, and have never had time to put it together. It has been lying around in either the garage or my enclosed trailer for four years. It is set up for a -6. I have a freshly rebuilt AFNSX trans, and a few engines lying around. If interested. please contact me at PSLLC771@gmail.com. I will add some photos later today.
Thanks!
Pat

Anyway, roller only, $4,000 OBO.
No engine or trans. Five lug all around, Carrera front brakes, full cage and fire system. Glass deck and spare glass hood lid (cracked).
Was raced by a member of this board (not me).

Almost Spring bump...

Click to view attachment

type47
QUOTE(pek771 @ Jul 15 2010, 09:14 AM) *

I will add some photos later today.

Photos?
roadster fan
previous owner (d914) was asking about this car not long ago. good luck with the sale.

previous owner inquiry thread

Jim
d914
DUDE!!!! My old car!!! biggrin.gif My kids are still in college and I'M still finishing my current car.. headbang.gif

damn I miss her.. I was hoping it was back at the track somewhere!!!

Greg

Click to view attachment
d914
if inside still the same??

Click to view attachment
pek771
Seats are out, along with the gauges and fire bottle. I POR-15'd the floor. And, I built solid 1" tubing oil lines, got a sprint car oil tank and 12 gallon fuel cell. It still looks the same...you would recognize it!

That Subaru running yet?
pek771
Hi:
To everyone who has inquired about the roller, please forgive me for not responding sooner.

I seem to have contracted some thirld world flu, which has literally kept me bedridden for the better part of four days. So, I can't get any better photos, as everything is at work.

When, and if, I recover, I will get back to you all.
Thanks!
Pat
PeeGreen 914
sad.gif Get better soon. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.