Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling the Teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
Well as my summer comes to an end, the time to sell my teener has dawned upon me.. I've lately gone through some very unfortunate financial issues, so I'll need to sell my 914 to help with that. I will also be returning to college soon, which will strip me of my spare time entirely..

I just wanted to say thank you to the great people of 914world for your valuable information, guidance, and generosity! If it wasn't for this site my car would probably still be inoperable and collecting dust.

If there are any of you interested in purchasing a 914 check out my classifieds ad HERE... I would rather sell it to one of you guys and know that my car is in good hands than sell on craigslist to someone who doesn't know what to do with it.

Once again, thanks everyone, and I'm sure the 914 virus will hit me again later in life and maybe I'll actually get to meet some of you haha.

Click to view attachment
carr914
Sorry you have to sell your Teener. Hang in there. You know where we are and you don't have to own a car to enjoy our warped sense of Rusty humor. Hopefully you learned a lot and will be even better prepared when you get you next 914.

all the best,
T.C.
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 16 2010, 06:29 AM) *

Sorry you have to sell your Teener. Hang in there. You know where we are and you don't have to own a car to enjoy our warped sense of Rusty humor. Hopefully you learned a lot and will be even better prepared when you get you next 914.

all the best,
T.C.

agree.gif

You'll be back ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Zundfolge
Well I know how you feel ... I had to sell my teener a few years ago because of an unexpected medical expense. I was able to buy the car back (I sold it to my brother) but again am finding myself in a position where I may have to sell soon sad.gif

It sucks how easy it is to get attached to these little cars.
Tom_T
Y'all come back now!
.... after you graduate, have a job & are ready to spend more time & money than sanity dictates! biggrin.gif
Silverstreak
"Goodnight, you princes of Maine...You kings of New England."
Godspeed young man.
buhs914
Haha you guys are great! Maybe one of these days I'll attend one of the events, even without my teener. I will definitely stay active on this forum and hell I might even pick up a motor to start working on for my next teener haha.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jul 16 2010, 04:55 AM) *

Well as my summer comes to an end, the time to sell my teener has dawned upon me.. I've lately gone through some very unfortunate financial issues, so I'll need to sell my 914 to help with that. I will also be returning to college soon, which will strip me of my spare time entirely..

I just wanted to say thank you to the great people of 914world for your valuable information, guidance, and generosity! If it wasn't for this site my car would probably still be inoperable and collecting dust.

If there are any of you interested in purchasing a 914 check out my classifieds ad HERE... I would rather sell it to one of you guys and know that my car is in good hands than sell on craigslist to someone who doesn't know what to do with it.

Once again, thanks everyone, and I'm sure the 914 virus will hit me again later in life and maybe I'll actually get to meet some of you haha.

Yep, if you've bitten once, that's all it takes. You will be back. Get your career in motion, meke some kids & you'lll be back. Who knows, by then I'll be in my 80's & ready to sell Fritz.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.