Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Branch Piece for Manifold/Breather 74 2.0 or ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
detoxcowboy
Looking for the Branch Piece pictured below and in link..Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914xprs
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jul 16 2010, 08:05 PM) *

Looking for the Branch Piece pictured below and in link..Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

what up LOCO?
it is hard to tell what you need. is the branmch p[iece plastic or metal? WTF.gif sheeplove.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 16 2010, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jul 16 2010, 08:05 PM) *

Click to view attachment

what up LOCO?
it is hard to tell what you need. is the branmch p[iece plastic or metal? WTF.gif sheeplove.gif

hard rubber.. I called u.. I noticed mine is cracking.. let me know if you have it, also was going to ask you for a fog light lense (yellow) a shitty one I can polish of the markings.. I be coming to your house soon, getting a 4 wheel allighnment late next week so expect me not tommorow but next weekend sometime.. I heard your sheep drink beer now.. beer3.gif sheeplove.gif
pilothyer
George at AA has the stacked vacuum elbow $20.00 just in case you can't find elsewhere http://www.autoatlanta.org/detail.lasso?Pa...l_number=205954
Tom_T
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jul 16 2010, 09:10 PM) *

George at AA has the stacked vacuum elbow $20.00 just in case you can't find elsewhere http://www.autoatlanta.org/detail.lasso?Pa...l_number=205954

Joe - it's also available from PP/Automotion (you may have to call because they're reworking the system now), & maybe SMC up in Pasadena, Pelican &/or TC'sGarage in Vista (all are online).

detoxcowboy
Thanks..
914xprs
whats up Joe,
i called and left you a message. but i looked and do not have the part..probably better to buy one new if available anyway...knowing you, u would end up buying 3 used ones and then buying a new one..lol. i am picking up some more cars brother and will let you know...
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.