Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914tim
Aftermarket Porsche wheels, manufactured by ROH. Fits five bolt Porsche pattern. Sizes: 2 wheels 7.5 in x 17in. and 2 wheels 8.5 in x 17 in.
No damage or flaws in wheels. See photo.

I am not interested in shipping wheels, my preference is a Los Angeles or local pickup.

$240 for all four wheels.
Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(914tim @ Jul 16 2010, 09:48 PM) *
Aftermarket Porsche wheels, manufactured by ROH. Fits five bolt Porsche pattern. Sizes: 2 wheels 7.5 in x 17in. and 2 wheels 8.5 in x 17 in.
No damage or flaws in wheels. See photo.

I am not interested in shipping wheels, my preference is a Los Angeles or local pickup.

Dang anyone want to pick these up & ship them to me. If they are the 5x130 bolt pattern. I would take them if you would ship them. I understand local pick up though. Good luck with the sale & let me know if you decide shipping is an option. Any idea how much they weigh? Thanks- Jamie
bdstone914
Jamie,

I can pick them up for you. I am in Riverside and will have a couple of trips to the LA area. I am going through LA tomorrow. I call me at nine five one five three six 7478.
Leaving early do call me if you can set it up.
Bruce

Dang anyone want to pick these up & ship them to me. If they are the 5x130 bolt pattern. I would take them if you would ship them. I understand local pick up though. Good luck with the sale & let me know if you decide shipping is an option. Any idea how much they weigh? Thanks- Jamie
JRust
Paypal Sent! Thanks Tom -Jamie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.