Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need some prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
weird_looking_cactus
Me and Eric_Shea are deciding what a good price is for his transmission that I might get. Its a side shifter without any of the extra parts pretty much just the transmission, is what Im getting cause I already have all the other parts. Thanks smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
What do you mean it doesn't have any extra parts? What are the extra parts on a tranny?
Around here a used tranny goes for $175 - $250

Geoff
Joe Bob
1-200 max for an unknown trans....

50 bucks for cousin to Guiod to smack the seller around when it don't work....
Chris H.
Yup $175-$250 is definitely the range. If the seller knows it's good for sure it's at the high end of the scale.
GaroldShaffer
are you going from a tailshift to a sideshift? If so you need more that just the trans.

- Garold
Bleyseng
His car is a 75 with a side shifter
rhodyguy
a driven til it came out side shifter went for $100 in tacoma recently.

kevin
Joe Bob
Like I posted before.....415PB has a COMPLETE car out in Palm Desert that he/we are cutting up....there is a trans THERE.....contact him and you can get there cheap via Greyhound.
lmcchesney
Remember for your bugeting, the prices for parts to do a real rebuild is more expensive than a used tranny. Synchros = $40-50. Dog teeth for 1st $90-120
L McChesney
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.