Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 914-6 2.2E engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sixaddict
JUst completed 1974 914-6 resto. Car was originally built by professionals to be street 914-6. It had never been wrecked nor painted. I found a GT and did the big switch so finished it to be nice driver (or whatever ) and keeping GT for track.
Car has been painted and basically never really driven since completion. New and great paint, engine bay and rear trunk fresh. Doors and trunks removed for paint. New windshield, most seals, many trim pieces including windshield trim. Zambezi green. Interior stripped, treated with Benjamin Moore iron clad, retarred and painted body color. New carpet , excellent door panels, boolsters.
16 X 7 Fuchs polished by Al Reed with Kuhmos , fenders rolled and accomodate 225 x 50s on rear. 205 in front
Motor is 2.2 E with fresh MFI pump by Mark Jung. Headers , six muffler, front oil cooler with Mocal T-stat. Lastest Patrick mount. Brakes are good or new. Some suspension work. 140 springs , 21 sway bar etc etc. Case split for resealing. One oil drop from shifter rod.
Any rust was repaired properly. Nice bumpers. Interior good although not perfect. PPI encouraged. If you want a great driver that looks gorgeous this could be it ..I want 17K and you could not come close to building it for that. Don't beat me up but pics are just too hard to post on this sight ( although I commed those who can)...so email me and I will give you more than you could ever digest! Virtually nothing to hide.
All important work done by p[rofessionals. I am just a parts changer. CAr currently at shop for alignment...you may call them for assessment.
Thanks
TOT
boxstr
Pics please , camp914@comcast.net
Thanks
Craig
DanT
Craig, not real obvious, but he does say 17K in about the 4th line to the end of the listing...it doesn't even have a $ sign. But I am pretty sure he want $17K biggrin.gif
Could have been a bit more user friendly smile.gif
boxstr
Yeah I finally found it.
I would like to see every ad have a price in the first banner, FS: 914 2.0 $2500.
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.