Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI Red/Black `76 914-2.0 FS in Orange CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Tom_T
No Affiliation

I saw this 914 with a FS sign on it in the guy's driveway coming home from the bank last week. I called him this am & suggested he put it up here (not a member), but he "hemmed & hawed" about how he's busy, so here is his phone # if anyone wants to call him to see the car. he said he got it 1.5 yr ago to fix up & drive for fun, but hasn't done anything with it, & wants to sell is a BMW (didn't go into that) to make room & do stuff on his house.

1976 914-2.0 Red paint, Black interior, big bumpers, Riviera repops, bad fake repaint of sails to look like vinyl but decent targa top. It appears to be in decent shape for looking at it - I asked if it was smogged or at least CA non-op (being a 76 & subject to DMV smog certs) & it has a CA non-op & needs some minor smog control device to pass the smog test according to the guy/seller.

Sorry, but I called on my way out the door today & didn't even ask the guy's name, mileage, price, etc. - thinking that I told him about world & club, & that he should list his own dang car hissef! dry.gif
- but then decided to do this heads up just to let everyone know it's out there!

Now you know what I know - so call the guy if interested in the car maybe he'll do a listing if he gets a couple of calls! confused24.gif

714-726-1326

Cheers!
Tom
///////
moralem
Where in OC was it? My brother is in San Clemente and has been keeping his eyes open for me but has not come across a decent car. If you have the location i can have him drive on by and nab some pictures for me. Thanks.
Tom_T
It's in Orange, but call the guy's number, cuz I don't want to be giving out private addresses of folks I don't know. The phone no. was posted on a for sale sign in the window visible from the street, so I figure that's okay to post.

Oh & .... welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.