Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: FI Fuel Pump for 70 - 74 The 3 port one...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
My neighbor needs a replcaement three port Fuel pump The car is a Djetronic one with three ports on it. R311 906 091D

If you have a good working one FS, pm me with a phone numbe; I'll put you in contact with buyer.

Thanks...
Eric_Shea
I might have that... I'll check and bump the thread I have on it.
Eric_Shea
Bumped the thread... that's out of a 74 1.8
detoxcowboy
Confused on wht you want but there is a NOS one on ebay right 3 port boch # ending in 5 in the box, all the marking of genuine.. Starting low at $200
pilothyer
If you can't find a good used one you can get a really nice warranted remanufactored one here.
http://www.fuelinjectioncorp.com/store/ind...products_id=666

It seems pricey until you see what Porsche gets for a new one.
tod914
I believe AA uses them to remanufacture their pumps. $200 or so. Any paint around the ports will disolve and get into the system, so make sure you get it unpainted if you decide to go that route. The 311 is the VW version of the pump. Same thing as ours. You can get them at Busdepot new, but they are expensive.
jim_hoyland
Thanks for the reponces and PM's offering pumps FS. I've forwarded the info. It's really great to have support out there for fellow 914'ers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.