Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 LE Bumlebee project - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JRust
Okay so I've decided to give selling this a try. I've just got to many projects going right now. So to help fund those I am selling the Bumblebee. This is only a bill of sale deal. I do not have the title for it. Oregon is a pain in the ass to deal with in getting a title without the original sigend over. I think it has been through a few owners since the original owner passed. It was sold at an estate sale but no title ever came with it. That is about all I know on the title. I would like to get $1500 for it. I do have the Cerificate of authenticity proving it is indeed a 1974 Can Am LE package. This has the rear window defrost also. I originally bought it as a parts car I never even considered the possibility of it being an LE. It had early chrome bumpers which were in bad shape. Just wasn't anything that screamed LE to me. Was repainted red. It wasn't until I went to ad the vin info /paint code that I began to wonder. So to make a long story short I decided to send off for a COA.

The car is basically a roller. Dash is intact with gages but no center console or passenger seat. No bumpers & drivetrain is out. I do have the original tranny & engine case. So it is numbers matching. I am missing one head off the motor. They pulled it originally for a valve problem. Not sure what happened to the damaged head but it's gone. No Fuel injection unfortunately. It did not have the Mahle wheels on it either. Also needs a gas tank & front sway bar. The 2 pieces I pulled before realizing it was an LE. It does have hell hole rust & that is the biggest issue. It is down in the long by the jack point. Finding all the trim pieces & wheels will just take a some time. Feel free to give me a call with any questions. If there isn't much interest I will just hang onto it. I will get to it eventually. I could just use the dough to finish one of my other 3 projects dry.gif . Here are some pics

Jamie 5four1 5one0 zero08six
watsonrx13
Jamie I wish I was closer because I would buy it NOW... Good luck with the sale and hopefully the new owner will return it to it's glory... aktion035.gif Another resell RED Porsche... shades.gif

-- Rob
JRust
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jul 18 2010, 01:50 PM) *

Jamie I wish I was closer because I would buy it NOW... Good luck with the sale and hopefully the new owner will return it to it's glory... aktion035.gif Another resell RED Porsche... shades.gif

-- Rob

I kind of hate to sell it. I may keep it in the end. I don't plan to have it up for long. If it sells great. If not I will start work on it eventually. I have space for it to sit for a while. I just have 6 914's right now. Thats about 3 to many confused24.gif
watsonrx13
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 18 2010, 06:46 PM) *

QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jul 18 2010, 01:50 PM) *

-- Rob

I kind of hate to sell it. I may keep it in the end. I don't plan to have it up for long. If it sells great. If not I will start work on it eventually. I have space for it to sit for a while. I just have 6 914's right now. Thats about 3 to many confused24.gif

I'm finally down to 3 from 6 at one time. Like you I wish I could get everyone of them back on the road. Good luck and look forward to your continued postings.

-- Rob
JRust
Here is the COA! Sorry the picture kind of sucks. Couldn't find my camera so used my phone
JRust
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.