Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1975 Unmolested 914 1.8L in excellent original condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jsrangr
66,500 original miles, excellent original condition inside and out. Stock fuel injection.
Car has no rust, has been garaged it's entire life. The previous owner painted the underside with POR15. I am the third owner.
It has been well maintained and thoroughly serviced. It runs great. Many updates over the past 4 years include new shocks, new tyres, new brake pads, new fuel lines, cleaned out gas tank, fuel pump and fuel injection relays.

VIN: 4752909963

Price: $12,500

High resolution images are here (download for full size):
http://picasaweb.google.com/jasmit.rangr/L...feat=directlink

The third image in the picasa album shows a scratch on the hood that needs to be sanded and painted. There is also a blemish in the windshield that the previous owner had repaired, but if I were keeping the car I would replace the windshield at this point. Other than that the only thing keeping the car from being perfect is the radio.

Car is currently stored in mechanic's garage in New Rochelle, NY
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
BMITCHELL
Good looking car .
jsrangr
QUOTE(BMITCHELL @ Jul 20 2010, 04:54 PM) *

Good looking car .

Thanks Bob.

It's tough to let it go, but I live in New York City and garaging here is extremely expensive, and not good for an untouched classic. "Little Yellow" (as my wife christened it) deserves a garage all to itself, somewhere near country roads.

-Jasmit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.