Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Factory Alloy Center Caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DanT
need at least two decent ones or 4 if you have a set you don't want to break up.

what do you have?
How much $?

and please post pics of what you have

thanks biggrin.gif
Tom_T
Dan - Have you tried these before?
http://www.vwispwest.com/product.php?isppr...;part=GA-CAP914
I suggest them since you went with the non-OE polished Fuchs on your resto.

SoCalAndy has them on his Yellow 72 COM from Nov/Oct 09 with no sizing problems, but John/avidfan has had to clearance them on the outside. Otherwise they look pretty close to stock/OE but won't dent up like the lighter/thinner OE ones.

I got a set on evil-bay of OEM ones but pricey ($75 each NIB/NOS), but I think that AA carries either OE ones, NOS or maybe SS repros (ask George which).
DanT

seen them, and have considered them.
but if I can find some originals in decent shape I would consider them if the price is right. I can do a little metal work on them if they are a bit out of shape. white914.jpg
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(DanT @ Jul 21 2010, 12:18 AM) *

need at least two decent ones or 4 if you have a set you don't want to break up.

what do you have?
How much $?

and please post pics of what you have

thanks biggrin.gif

are you looking for the big round chrome pieces? that have like the the smaller circle that sticks out and the whole cap covers almost the whole wheel? john has 3 full sets i can see if he would be wiling to part with them and see how much
DanT
I am looking for the small center cap to cover the opening for the dust cap....
center hub of wheel cover.
detoxcowboy
A nice set from ALJEC just sold on Ebay for $99
DanT
icon_bump.gif
DanT
icon_bump.gif
veltror
These are available from Mittelmotor...
tradisrad
Dan, have you tried High Performance House? He has some nice looking replicas.
DanT
Haven't checked with Rich yet....I know I can get very nice billet aluminum ones from a VW supplier ISP....only $89 for a complete set....but I was trying to find some originals and really only need 2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.