Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It goes AND stops now!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
I just wanted to give a huge 'thank you' shout out to Mike Crandall, aka 6freak for being gracious enough to spend 4 hours on a Saturday helping me to get my brakes bled properly and sorted out. I also got the chance to ride in his original 6. Mike really has a beautiful car and I have a new favorite color for a 914. My wife now knows what a proper 914 looks like!
Mike, I look forward to meeting up with you again! beer.gif

I also want to thank Eric Shea for providing such a great service and a lot of patience throughout my replacement of all four calipers. He made himself very available when I was having some difficulty and always responded to my emails almost as fast as I could write them. On my first day out driving after getting them installed a guy walked up to my car and the first thing he said was "Those brakes must be new. You don't see them looking that good on these cars very often!" I was surprised he noticed them through the Mahles, but they do indeed look sweet. smilie_pokal.gif
914Sixer
On the road again, it's a great feeling.
Eric_Shea
Happy to help smilie_pokal.gif

Cool story about the calipers and wheels. You didn't tell me that one. lol3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.