Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Petit @ Road Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ripper911
So, I need a vacation! mad.gif

I'm thinking about attending the Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta, since it is four days.
To the people who have been... I'm wondering.

I Think I'll camp there in a tent, but is the chalet hospitality worth it? sheeplove.gif
I do enjoy some good food and drink, and I'm sure having an air-conditioned place to spend some time would be nice.

It's either this or / or maybe and, Cloudland Canyon. locust.gif

Any tips would be appreciated!
ripper911
By the way, I'm thinking about organizing something for the fall at cloudland canyon, like a barbeque. Would be convenient for a few states!
carr914
Don't know Cloudland Canyon, but there is the MUSR coming up that is at the Dragon

Click to view attachment

As far as Petit goes, I am always there as well as;

Jake Raby,
rFuerst911
SGB
naro914

Just Bring your Umbrella sad.gif
ripper911
Yeah, MUSR was in my plans, but I worked out my schedule for the rest of the year, and.. headbang.gif thats during my "hell weekend" which I can't take off. hissyfit.gif
SGB
Last year was a bit damp.

I'm off to Lime Rock today for this weekend's ALMS, but my budget is blown for Petit. Youngest son starts college in August, plus one already at Auburn. Its gonna be a TV event for me this year. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.