Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what I found on craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson

Wasn't exactly a bargain at $300 for the pair, but not bad since they basically aren't available anymore. Since I need to replace one on my orange car, I thought I'd switch back to US tail lights for a change...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

-Steve

Sleepin
Awesome...I didn't think you could find those too many places nowadays. Almost too pretty to put on a car!

I scored a hell of a deal on CL too today... Nice Milwaukee Sawzall with metal case and 50 blades for $25!

Gotta love craigslist!
DanT
nice score Steve....I would love to find a set of those...
right now I would settle for some decent Euro tails.... biggrin.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(DanT @ Jul 21 2010, 10:05 PM) *

nice score Steve....I would love to find a set of those...
right now I would settle for some decent Euro tails.... biggrin.gif

Check these threads out than!
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;hl=euro+tail

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;hl=euro+tail
rick 918-S
I like the US lenses. drooley.gif
Tom_T
AA's US & Euro spec repro taillight lenses seem to look pretty good for a decent price ($125 each IIRC), but I hear that they have AA prominently on the outside in place of the Hella logo. I'd prefer that they take credit on the inside!
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 21 2010, 08:44 PM) *

AA's US & Euro spec repro taillight lenses seem to look pretty good for a decent price ($125 each IIRC), but I hear that they have AA prominently on the outside in place of the Hella logo. I'd prefer that they take credit on the inside!

Unless you knew it said "Auatl", you probably would never notice. They made it look similar to the Hella logo.
markb
Nice find! Sometimes ya just get lucky. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.