Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 & Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Hi All....

Just wondering if any of you will be attending the Monterey Motorsport Reunion (aka: Monterey Historics).

Does anyone know if any vendors will be there...AutoAtlanta...the bird folks...anyone else???

I'll be there with the family on Saturday and Sunday and want to see any many 914's as possible and learn as much as possible about the car.

Thanks

ED
crest.gif
jgara962
Last year was the year to go with Porsche being the featured marque. The Porsche corral was FULL and even then, there were only about 10 914's in their area. The Historics are a great time though, have fun.
'73-914kid
I'll be there, but not in my 914.. It will most likely be a family camping trip for me..
EdwardBlume
The Monterey Historics is a great event.... I'm not sure we'll make it this year, but its worth the drive for sure...
JoeSharp
There is a party at my house on the 7Th of August. There will be more than 10 914's here then. Newland and Slater.
campbellcj
I will be there, shooting photos and a little video and enjoying the experience. Last year was fantastic - seriously one of the high points of my life in the last few years - it was Porsche nirvana.

I'll be driving up on Friday and tent camping. PM me if you might want to meet up and I'll shoot you my cell #
jcd914
My wife and I will be there again this year. We have a campsite over looking the corkscrew (well partial view depending on how big the RV's below me are). I think the site number is CSV 603 but it might be 605. I won't have a 914 with me just my little RV. If we can swing it we'll come in on Thursday.

This will be 4 years in a row, it will be interesting to see how much changes since General Racing will not be producing the event this year.

Geoff (strawman) and his wife were there last year and talked about coming again this year.

Jim
I'm also headed up on Friday too.. Going with my old high school buddy which is a Porsche Master Tech ..On Saturday, we are also going to check out the new Porsche 918 that we have been invited to see too:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.