Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ark,Ok, guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
We had talked about this in a couple other threads, so I started a new one just for it. A member of this forum and 914 owner, Bikerbob, called me today. He owns the riders rest motel in Eureka. Its a bikers only motel with ten rooms. They close the first of Nov. Bob has grasiously said he will keep the motel open for 914's only. If we want, we can do this in conjunction with the Porsche Palooza, which is the second weekend of nov, or we can do it the first weekend. What do you guys think?

Here's a link to the motel.

http://www.ridersrestmotel.com/
jt914-6
Sounds like fun Curt....I'll either go to Palooza in Nov. or a DE in Texas the 13/14 of November @ Eagles Canyon. Don't know which.
jt914-6
Double post.....sorry....
jcambo7
I am definitely in for that! I am positive my teener will be back to running in time too! biggrin.gif
kerensky
Second weekend could be a schedule problem for me, but please don't change anything on my account. Not like my 914 will be anywhere near ready by then anyway. wink.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(kerensky @ Jul 23 2010, 11:32 PM) *

Second weekend could be a schedule problem for me, but please don't change anything on my account. Not like my 914 will be anywhere near ready by then anyway. wink.gif

Chad
If you can go to any of these trips you could always ride with me if you want to! biggrin.gif
kerensky
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 24 2010, 05:23 AM) *

Chad
If you can go to any of these trips you could always ride with me if you want to! biggrin.gif

I do appreciate that offer, but if I go I'd *have* to drive. I get carsick too easily to ride on those roads, especially in a 914. icon8.gif So likely you'd get my VW Fox bringing up the rear as the 'support vehicle' wink.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(kerensky @ Jul 24 2010, 02:46 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 24 2010, 05:23 AM) *

Chad

I do appreciate that offer, but if I go I'd *have* to drive. I get carsick too easily to ride on those roads, especially in a 914. icon8.gif So likely you'd get my VW Fox bringing up the rear as the 'support vehicle' wink.gif

Ok Chad! Sounds like a great 'support vehicle'! biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I think the first weekend would be better. I'm not really interested in the Palooza thing anyway, and I surely wouldn't want to interfere with their activites.
jcambo7
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jul 26 2010, 03:59 PM) *

I think the first weekend would be better. I'm not really interested in the Palooza thing anyway, and I surely wouldn't want to interfere with their activites.

Yeah I am really not either. I just want to have a get together and drive talimena someday soon.
TheCabinetmaker
James, We can do that too, anytime in just a day, and would be just fine with me, but lets the temps cool down some. Poteau was 109 yesterday, 106 in T-town. I'm melting!
jcambo7
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Aug 3 2010, 02:19 PM) *

James, We can do that too, anytime in just a day, and would be just fine with me, but lets the temps cool down some. Poteau was 109 yesterday, 106 in T-town. I'm melting!

THat sounds great! And yes. Definitely wait until it cools off!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.