Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Selling of parts from huge parts stash $5-$5,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I just bought out a huge parts stash that includes 2.0, 1.8, 1.7 engines. transmissions, Brembo 4 piston calipers. 911 front and rear suspension, mufflers, wheels including 4 bolt Mahle, Boxster real and fake 4 bolt Fuchs and on and on and on. Also included are six (that is a quantity of six, not referring to the number of cylinders) good roller cars.
There is also a new Renegade V8 conversion kit with mounts, radiator , etc. I have not had time to go through all of the boxes to see what is there. There is a 1964 Corvette 327 V8 300 hp with some performance work and a 350 V8. Both have performance 4 barrel carbs and performance manifolds. I am researching the the 327 to determine the value. I do not think it have been used since worked over. One has a new Edelbrock carb, MDS distributor, the other has a Carter 4 barrel carb. The heads on the 327 are the camel hump type. Might be the 2.02.
The parts fill a 10 x 35 storage unit. I will picture and list items as I have time to go through what is there. Make an inquire and I will let you know what I have.
Bruce
streetrover
Wow! Sounds like you hit the motherload! I'd be interested in that renegade radiator and perhaps the 911 suspension. Please post some pix and prices.

Bob

jeeperjohn56
Hey Bruce, Looking for a early front bumper in good shape and reasonable (cheap) price. John
bdstone914
The Renegade package cost about $3000 new. I will sell the whole package for $2,000 but not interested in breaking it up yet. It will be a while before I can get pics o most of the parts. The 911 suspension is the 3.5" caliper bolt spacing with the under body sway bar. It is $600 complete with stock A calipers. I have some 4 piston Brembo calipers with mono block adapters for more $$$. I have provide more details it you are interested.
Bruce

QUOTE(streetrover @ Jul 25 2010, 07:18 AM) *

Wow! Sounds like you hit the motherload! I'd be interested in that renegade radiator and perhaps the 911 suspension. Please post some pix and prices.

Bob

Gint
When you're ready Bruce, please let me know all of the details and the price you want for the 327.
bandjoey
A good reverse switch and Pin that goes on the side shift tranny?
JRust
Let me know what u want on both v8 motors Bruce. I have everything for another v8 but the motor right now. Thanks for the help picking up my wheels too. biggrin.gif
tradisrad
i can use an early silver dot 120mph speedo
thanks
-Rob
jsaum
Bruce,
Do you have any 1.8 cylinders? I may need a set.

Jsaum
bdstone914
I should have a set of 1.8L cylinders from another engine part out.

Make me an offer as to what they are worth to you. I also have a set of used flat top pistons that go with them. They are either Mahle or KS.

Bruce

QUOTE(jsaum @ Jul 26 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Bruce,

Jsaum

jsaum
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 26 2010, 10:19 PM) *

I should have a set of 1.8L cylinders from another engine part out.

Make me an offer as to what they are worth to you. I also have a set of used flat top pistons that go with them. They are either Mahle or KS.

Bruce

QUOTE(jsaum @ Jul 26 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Bruce,

Jsaum

Bruce,
I'm not sure what they're worth it's the fisrt time I've torn into an engine. Please PM me on what you need for them. I'm working on a real small budget!
Thanks,
Jsaum
Lightweight_911
Bruce - looking for a couple of original leather-rimmed steering wheels if you have any.

Email: andyjboy@hotmail.com
CLynn85
Bruce, I'm looking for a clutch fork and decent throwout bearing. Basically need everything pictured here:

http://www.autoatlanta.com/porsche-parts/p...arts/301-10.php

Thanks
Carl
project-914
Is the 911 front suspension complete?

if so, what struts and brake calipers are on it? and are you willing to ship?

thanks
Al Meredith
Hey Bruce, This is Al in Atlanta, Ga and I'm still waiting for the Cad plated parts we agreed on many months ago. I hate to remind you on the open forum but I've been waiting for a long time. Though I would remind you before you start on this huge container project.
EdArango
Hey Bruce...It's Ed in HB..It was great talking with you on the phone yesterday. I just wanted to re-cap a few of the things I'll be needing:

1. Complete front and rear 5-lug conversion kit.
2. Front sway-bar.
3. Rear trunk button
4. 150mp silver dot speedo with working odometer

I'm sure there is more stuff but we'll get to it later.

Thanks
ED
914_teener
Bruce,

Decided to start my 2056 project..... so..... decent 1.7 case and crank and 2 liter heads. I'll buy fresh cans and have everthing looked over and balanced.

Finished the trans I bought from you a while back with help from Dr. Evil.(Mike)

I'll look for the exhaust and injectors when I am done with the long block.

Still driving the snot out of my 1.7....just won't stop running ! I just want to start the other before it does...when it does if ever.

PM me if you like.

Rob
arvcube
still have that yellow bumper and f/g bumper top?
Zaney
Bruce,

I am looking for: the hardware for hanging a transmission using the 901 points in the rear of the car minus the mounts themselves. pic here like #35 and #37 and other pieces not shown (if any)

Also, two 911 ('75 - '79) 100mm 6-bolt stub axles & two 911 ('69 - '73?) hubs, must have same bearing surface width as the 914 hubs

Thanks in advance!

Nate
ArtechnikA
Need a matched pair of straight early 930 trailing arms; the torsion tube would be a nice plus. And halfshafts, as long as I'm wishing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.