Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rear bumper top or complete set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
desmo900rider
I'm looking for a rear bumper pad in decent condition, or possibly an entire bumper with the pad. Would be shipping to MI. Looking for painted, not chrome, and it is for a 74.

Thanks!

Mike
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(desmo900rider @ Jul 25 2010, 08:41 PM) *

I'm looking for a rear bumper pad in decent condition, or possibly an entire bumper with the pad. Would be shipping to MI. Looking for painted, not chrome, and it is for a 74.

Thanks!

Mike

do you need a bumper with the tits or no? we have a few painted ones with the rubber top, i might be able to take just the top off and see how much john wants for it
desmo900rider
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jul 26 2010, 04:41 AM) *

QUOTE(desmo900rider @ Jul 25 2010, 08:41 PM) *

Thanks!

Mike

do you need a bumper with the tits or no? we have a few painted ones with the rubber top, i might be able to take just the top off and see how much john wants for it

I'm open, tits or titless!
john914B.F.R.
ok sounds good...tomorrow morning ill go in the trailer and pick out the best one and post a pic
desmo900rider
Thanks! Can you also let me know if you have a set of front bumper grill covers as well?

Mike
john914B.F.R.
i know we have a pair that are primered grey that are the squares with the circles cut out of them
john914B.F.R.
pics of the grills we have...still working on cleaning the bumper and changeing the rubber top part

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
john914B.F.R.
pics of the rear bumper and rubber...i put the rubber back on and the tits, none of the rubber parts have holes or cracks or anything, the bumper has some spots where the paint is chipped of but we can repaint it...the spots on the rubber top where the plate lights go are a little rusted but i might be able to fix it

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
desmo900rider
Thanks for the pics, PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.