MikeSpraggi
Here ya go ....

Click to view attachment

anderssj
mine (bringing home a japanese maple) biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
smile.gif
JTarver
Well, this thread clenches it. I initially thought I wanted my car painted green, and these pics solidify that now. Anders, your's is really beautiful too. So this is Irish Green huh. Is there anywhere in Arkansas I can get the paint so I know the color is right? What's the color code for it?

Thanks,
Joe
jt914-6
Joe......go to the top of the page and click on 914 info and then color clode......any body shop can match the color with the code biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(JTarver @ Jul 29 2010, 04:58 AM) *

Well, this thread clenches it. I initially thought I wanted my car painted green, and these pics solidify that now. Anders, your's is really beautiful too. So this is Irish Green huh. Is there anywhere in Arkansas I can get the paint so I know the color is right? What's the color code for it?

Thanks,
Joe

Joe - see paint guidance here, but use the color code from your Karmann Tag in the LF door jamb, & color codes at 914 info above & at p914.com -

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=39488&st=0

PS - I've seen guys modify the 914 ski racks which span from the rollbar to the windshield frame to carry kayaks, surf/snow/boogie boards, etc. IIRC you can get a set of 2 racks, mounted L&R (914's ability to carry 4 pairs back in the day - I did 2 downhill & 2 XC), and modify them to mount a Yakima type pair of crossbars (& rollers for kayak) between the 2 F & 2 R, or get the crossbar type of 914 ski racks to do the same. See accessories at Jeff Bowlsby's 914 website for various types of ski racks.

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/
underthetire
I LOVE this color. Wish my L80E car was Irish green.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.