Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are some people thinking?!?!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson

?!?!?

IPB Image

IPB Image
Sleepin
It is broken in at least. You won't have to worry about getting greasy fingerprints on it....and maybe, just maybe all the pages that make no sense when it comes to the 914 will be ripped out by a pissed off previous owner. biggrin.gif
76-914
I always get a very used manual. They have more experience than the new ones. lol-2.gif
BRAVE_HELIOS
I am always amazed as to what things some people pass as "quality" and "sellable" and even more amazed as how some other people would agree! screwy.gif
Tom_T
It's the bigger fool theory Steve! biggrin.gif
orange914
you aught to see the seller's 914[code] biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
bandjoey
But it has the cherished BLUE Cover! blink.gif
Mark Henry
Meth habits are expensive.
EdwardBlume
Amazing... but in all honesty, 15 years ago, I probably would have bought it for $10 and thought I got a good deal...
maf914
I visit used book stores and buy a fair number of paperback novels. I bought a copy of the Haynes 914 manual in good condition for $7.00 from the Book Exchange in West Palm Beach, Fl, while on vacation a few years ago.

Actually it was more like mint condition compared to that Craigs List example. laugh.gif
Root_Werks
The value is in all the user notes. blink.gif
Hammy
Hey, at least it's still got the front cover. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.