Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI 15% off @ Perf. Products/Automotion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom_T
FYI - if you need stuff for your 914 etc. & if this is the best price/source - then get 15% off -

http://links.mkt1970.com/servlet/MailView?...p;mt=1&rt=0

No affilliation, I just buy stuff there some & signed up for their email notices of their weekly specials - which anyone can do at their website -

http://www.automotion.com
EdwardBlume
Thanks for the heads up... beer.gif
markb
Make sure you get a quote for actual shipping. dry.gif
914Sixer
I do not know how to do this tastefully but here goes. They charge full retail. Most Porsche dealers will sell you parts at dealer cost plus 10-15%. At any rate you can buy cheaper from the dealer than what you get from them WITH 15% off and the outrageous shipping.

Just my .02

markb
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 27 2010, 01:27 PM) *

I do not know how to do this tastefully but here goes. They charge full retail. Most Porsche dealers will sell you parts at dealer cost plus 10-15%. At any rate you can buy cheaper from the dealer than what you get from them WITH 15% off and the outrageous shipping.

Just my .02

Seeing as I work in this business, I couldn't say the above without sounding self-serving. Thanks for saying what I can't. smile.gif
Ian Stott
Those prices seemed quite high, even with the 15% off they still seem high.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Gudhjem
I don't often buy from them because their prices typically aren't competitive, but with the 15% off I can get 4 Euromeister 8 x 16 fuchs for $782 + shipping. That's a lot better than any other price I've seen on these and I've been looking for months.

I know, "buy real fuchs." Real fuchs in 8", by the time I get them cleaned and polished, are going to cost me triple that.

I"m pretty temppted. Still need to decide if I should go 9" rears (I have FG flares that may become steel soon) or 8s all around, but I think 8s...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.