Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 4 bolt wheels, Mahles, Gurneys, Rivieras, Repro Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Update, real 4 lug Fuch sold, repro Fuchs sale pending, Rivieras and Mahles sale pending.

I have several sets of four bolt wheels for sale. All are 15' x 5-1/2". I did a quick clean up at the car wash to get the loose dirt off of them. I have not throughly inspected them for straightness and minor flaws.

Set of 4 Mahles $400, single silver Mahle $75.

Set of four Gurneys $250 $150 lug nuts included, only two pictured. Other two are same condition.

Early Rivieras with the correct offset $250.

Repro Fuchs. There is a total of seven wheels. $250 for a set of Four or $75 for a single. Three wheels have usable tires.

Not pictured is a set of real Fuchs $450.

Tires will be removed for $5 per wheel.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
markb
If the single Mahle is straight & true, I'll take it.
pilothyer
I need two of the best Mahle and I think I know someone else that needs the other two.......Jerry
914xprs
piratenanner.gif Bruce,
notice the capitol "B".
i am interested in the fuchs for $450.00
i'll call you around ....afterwork time. ok
thanks
terry
951-283-2111
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com lol-2.gif
pilothyer
I will wait for your closer inspection to verify true and straight and no curb rash. I sent PM to the guy who wanted (2) haven't heard back yet.
Let me know and pics of the (2) I would get would be nice...........Jerry
bdstone914
Terry,

You need to come over and check out the new Auto Riverside. Only difference is I don't over charge and deliver the parts that are paid for.

By the way I am glad to see you have learned about capitol letters. Maybe you will start using them in you posts. poke.gif

Bruce
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jul 28 2010, 06:52 AM) *

I will wait for your closer inspection to verify true and straight and no curb rash. I sent PM to the guy who wanted (2) haven't heard back yet.
Let me know and pics of the (2) I would get would be nice...........Jerry

if the guy falls through that wanted the other two, I'll take his spot. Let me know with a PM.
pilothyer
I wish I knew what to tell you....I haven't heard any more about the Mahle wheels.............Still waiting myself...............Jerry
914xprs
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 28 2010, 06:54 AM) *

Terry,

You need to come over and check out the new Auto Riverside. Only difference is I don't over charge and deliver the parts that are paid for.

By the way I am glad to see you have learned about capitol letters. Maybe you will start using them in you posts. poke.gif

Bruce

well i am LMWAO @ the first part. i checked out Auto Riverside...wow!!!!!
your a parts whore!!!and whore's get paid and im jealous!!! i guess im just a parts slut...

iLl tAlk tO pray.gif ya latTTer O k
914xprs
QUOTE(914xprs @ Aug 5 2010, 06:48 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 28 2010, 06:54 AM) *

Terry,

Bruce

well i am LMWAO @ the first part. i checked out Auto Riverside...wow!!!!!
your a parts whore!!!and whore's get paid and im jealous!!! i guess im just a parts slut...

iLl tAlk tO pray.gif ya latTTer O k

looked like the mahle wheels bruce has are in very good shape. without putting them on a machine they looked great though and at that price!!!someones going to get a good deal for sure.

pilothyer
Hey Bruce......Mahles ???.........Jerry
914xprs
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Aug 5 2010, 08:40 AM) *

hey Jerry,
ill call him for you. i know he has been real busy.
so either bruce or i will respond today.
is the other guy that wanted the other 2 mahles in canada?
thanks
terry
RFoulds
So where is "Auto Riverside"? and why do there seem to be so many 914's in Riverside?
bdstone914
"Auto Riverside" is my back yard. It is like the 914 dying ground.
If you are in the area give me a call at 951 five three six seven four seven eight.
Free guided tours available.

Bruce

QUOTE(RFoulds @ Aug 5 2010, 08:27 AM) *

So where is "Auto Riverside"? and why do there seem to be so many 914's in Riverside?

914xprs
second site is my driveway about 5 miles away. bruce just opened 2 more parks... congradulations... combined id say we have ourselves a day trip....
and i might of missed a feW capiTol Letters....ahhhh good night

drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif KMA.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif smoke.gif it is what it is!!

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 5 2010, 09:58 PM) *

"Auto Riverside" is my back yard. It is like the 914 dying ground.
If you are in the area give me a call at 951 five three six seven four seven eight.
Free guided tours available.

Bruce

QUOTE(RFoulds @ Aug 5 2010, 08:27 AM) *

914xprs

beerchug.gif icon_bump.gif or beerchug.gif and sheeplove.gif ......its about the same aint it???
pilothyer
QUOTE(914xprs @ Aug 7 2010, 10:27 AM) *

beerchug.gif icon_bump.gif or beerchug.gif and sheeplove.gif ......its about the same aint it???

Terry...... confused24.gif The part I don't understand is all of it. WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.