Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 LE Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dlee6204
creamsicle914.jpg I have decided to part with my LE project that I have been holding onto for the past year or so. I am not going to be able to do anything with it anytime soon so I'm testing the waters. If it doesn't sell I will just hang onto it.

I bought this car because I was going to use it for parts but after I bought it, I found out it was an LE and then decided to eventually restore it. It is certainly a project car. Approximately 15 years ago the exterior was stripped to bare medal and body work was started. It was then abandoned and sold to the guy I bought it from. It then sat in his backyard for many years until I bought it.

The vin is 15378 which is listed on the Registry.The car still has its 2.0L engine and transmission. There is no fuel injection on the motor though. It had a single carb on it which I took off but can include. It also has SS heat exchangers, 4 Mahle wheels, front bumper, complete interior (minus carpets) , front and rear sway bars, all its black trim and I also have a box of small parts that were taken off the car ( door handles, wiper motor, headlight pieces, etc. ) As far as rust goes, the exterior is pretty much covered in surface rust. It has a pretty good size hell hole and and rust around the front and read bumper mounts. The car was parked sideways on a hill so the passenger side floor has some rust as well from where water sat. Some other smaller areas have rust as well.

Price is $1250. I also have a clear title for the car. Feel free to ask question. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or give me a call @ 336-971-6934. I have plenty of pictures if needed. Thanks for looking.

The Riveria wheels in the pictures are no longer on the car. It is now sporting a set of steelies.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dlee6204
More pictures...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dlee6204
Two more...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

hwgunner
very interested.
pm'd
dlee6204
Still for sale

I checked the other day and the motor does turn freely. Too bad the carb still isn't on it, I would have tried to get it running!
dlee6204
Car is still for sale. I hooked a battery up to it today and reinstalled the carb. The starter turned the motor but it didn't fire (fuel pump didn't turn on) Dash lights lit up and some of the other lights still worked. I also washed the car down and got some better pictures of the longs.

I've decided to sweeten the deal a little bit. I can throw in a second 914 rolling shell for FREE! It doesn't have floors and the passenger long is shot but the rest of the car is fairly nice. (fenders, trunk floors, etc.) It would be good to use it for parts. You can either trailer it home or cut it up on the spot and take it.

Click to view attachment
(no doors, hood, or bumper included)
dlee6204
More pictures of the LE...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

dlee6204
New Price!
dlee6204
Sale Pending
dlee6204
The car is now SOLD. The new owner picked it up this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.