Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two 914 Project Cars for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
colby1979

I have two Porsche 914s that I need to sell. I bought these over the last few years with plans to make one nice car out of the two but with so many othert projects I don't forsee havin any time in the near future to play with them.

These are both 1975s with the 1.8L motor. Nither of these cars run but both are mostly complete, just partialy disassembled. The nice original rust free car has a clear title and was parked due to a droped valve seat. The motor and tranny have been pulled on this car and are currently in my shop but will be included with the car. The parts car has some rust issues but was supposed to run when it was parked. It also has most of an AC set up which will also be included.

These cars are located on my property in Fort Davis, Tx which is about 160 miles South of Midland, Texas and they will need to be loaded on a trailer for transport. I will sell the pair for $1600 cash which is what I have into them. I may consider firearms as partial trade. Please contact me via email @ ocotillo_outfitting at hotmaildotcom or at (432)466-4843 if you have any questions or for more pics.

Thanks fo looking,

Colby
colby1979
BTT

Also, the nice car still has the original paint, we buffed the rear qp last year which can kind of be seen in the last pic and it came out nice and shiny. This would be the ultimate car for a vintage resto.
moralem
QUOTE(colby1979 @ Aug 7 2010, 07:10 AM) *

BTT

Also, the nice car still has the original paint, we buffed the rear qp last year which can kind of be seen in the last pic and it came out nice and shiny. This would be the ultimate car for a vintage resto.

What type of firearms would you take in partial trade.
colby1979
pm sent
REY21
Im interested send me an email reyesb25@sbcglobal.net or give me a call 956-299-1345
REY21
I called you today, and sent you an email. Let me know if you are still interested in selling them. Now would you be interested in selling just one of the 914? if yes let me know a price.
If you need any porsche parts wheels, DMEs, motors, trannys, I have plenty of stuff for 944s and 924 turbos.
very interested.. Im like 12 hours away but I can go for em without a doubt.
colby1979
emails replied to.

I'm not really interested in spliting the two cars up at this point.
colby1979
Back up for sale
jerrytbr
I have sent u an email please let me know about the cars thank you ....
colby1979
emails replied to.

BTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.