Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:core GT calipers, GT Thermostat/oil console, corbeau seat rails, 2.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ChicagoPete
Have a couple of thing I am looking to move, just to clean house a bit:

Ferrari 308 caliper cores(almost identical to six rear calipers), need a rebuild, but perfect for conversion from Eric Shea into 914/6GT rear calipers $500+shipping SOLD

GT Magnesium(rarer than the alum version)oil filter console and thermostat. The thermostat is in great shape, the oil filter console has a chip in the ring $700+shipping

Lightened Flywheel, only 13lbs, great shape $350+shipping

2.7L piston and cylinders. These were on a carbed motor I had built by Otto's out in Venice. Markings on the inside of the pistons C031 and 90L61. All are in nice shape, except one of the cylinders has 2 chipped fins. $300+shipping

Set(for 2 seats) of Corbeau seat rail adapters for the 914. $25+shipping

Original 914/6 gas tank, nice shape $30, prefer NOT to ship this one, local pickup in Chicago

Have a few more odds and ends around, original 914/6 gearbox, believe it has a bad r&p, but I will have to check.

Also have a 7R case with crank and rods still in it, again from the above referenced motor built by Otto

Feel free to email me directly at Peter.Jenkins@comcast.net

Peter
type47
details of p's and c's?
hcdmueller
I will take the calipers. PM sent.
ChicagoPete
QUOTE(type47 @ Jul 29 2010, 07:39 AM) *

details of p's and c's?

Wow, Jim somehow my description of the p/c got deleted?? Doh!!

Calipers are spoken for by Chris in Afghanistan. Thanks Chris!!
Zaney
Pete,
Which Corbeau seats can be used with the adapters?

Thanks,
Nate
ChicagoPete
QUOTE(Zaney @ Aug 4 2010, 12:44 AM) *

Pete,
Which Corbeau seats can be used with the adapters?

Thanks,
Nate

Nate,

Sorry didn't see your post...somehow I don't get emails for responses to threads??

Anyhow, these are 914 specific adapters for any Corbeau seats.

Peter

Oil filter console and thermostat now on eBay along with some NOS Euro Tail lenses and a passenger side foot rest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;category=6755
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.