Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Gears
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john914B.F.R.
FS: full sets of gears and main shafts with matching gears...some of the letters we have are "S" -$200 "ZD" -$100 "V"-$150 "X"-$200 "N"-$150 "F" main shaft alone-$175 "GA" main shaft and matching gear-$250

all have usable synchro bands and good dog teeth...useable for 914/901 transmissions, have other letters available and half sets just ask and ill see what we have

all gears are clean and not rusted

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jul 29 2010, 09:39 AM) *

FS: full sets of gears and main shafts with matching gears...some of the letters we have are "S" -$200 "ZD" -$100 "V"-$150 "X"-$200 "N"-$150 "F" main shaft alone-$175 "GA" main shaft and matching gear-$250

all have usable synchro bands and good dog teeth...useable for 914/901 transmissions, have other letters available and half sets just ask and ill see what we have

all gears are clean and not rusted

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Interested in the "S" and also an "M" if you can get right on the price. I already have an "X" but need the other two.

Got any close up pics?

Shoe
john914B.F.R.
Interested in the "S" and also an "M" if you can get right on the price. I already have an "X" but need the other two.

Got any close up pics?
Shoe

i can take some close up pics tomorrow when we go to the shop and see how low john will go for the 2
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jul 29 2010, 05:20 PM) *

Got any close up pics?
Shoe

i can take some close up pics tomorrow when we go to the shop and see how low john will go for the 2

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. beerchug.gif
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

here are some pics of the S set...when john gets to the shop i have to see where he put the rest of them to see if we have M
john914B.F.R.
pics of the M set

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
john914B.F.R.
$200 shipped for both S and M gear sets if you would still be interested
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Aug 1 2010, 11:56 AM) *

$200 shipped for both S and M gear sets if you would still be interested

Just sent you a pm.

Shoe
john914B.F.R.
still have X, ZA, ZD, N, V, O, A, F, complete sets in great condition...have half sets for not a lot of money

in the hunt for the other half of S, J, and H for those who need it
sixnotfour
John do you have the orange green car up and running ?
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 1 2010, 06:08 PM) *

John do you have the orange green car up and running ?

WHERE did that picture come from!? Judging by the black steel bumper and stock rockers that is likely taken before I owned the car or at least very shortly thereafter. I've never seen a picture that old of it before.

Nope, the car is still in crashed form. Im waiting on a frame person capable of fixing it correctly, It's actually sitting here about 10ft from this computer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.