Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do we have a "How to" area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kalva
I looked in the "Need Help? FAQ, Rules, Tech Articles, it's all here! " but it has just links. I searched for a "How to" install/repair 69-71 shift linkage. I found 25 pages of info. Anyway I replaced all the shift linkage bushings and adjusted the linkages so now I can get the car into reverse and 1st-5th gears. Where can I post the "How To" with pic's for the bushing replacment I have put together?

Thanks
VaccaRabite
Post it here in the garage. From there, if deemed worthy it may be added to the Classics section via a link - as you noted earlier.

Zach
underthetire
You post it here, if majority agrees, then it goes to the classics.
ConeDodger
You may find the Lapuwali Classics Forum to be of use. Lapuwali was a very knowledgeable member who passed away suddenly at a fairly young age. It was decided that the wealth of information that he left us with and like information that should come along after his passing would be kept in the Lapuwali Classic Forum...

Also, you will find some how-to's in the 914 Info tab at the top of the page.

Search is also your friend, learn to do it well and you may never need to ask a question. Don't that keep you from asking though. Knowledge can always be refined.
Kalva
Great info, thanks. I've been reading up in the "Lapuwali" area, lots of good stuff I hope the how to I will post can make it in.

McMark
Pretty much everything goes here in the Garage. A lot of forums out there have a separate section for each part and you get bitched at if you choose the wrong forum. Not here. The Garage is for everything.

Make a new thread. Post all your pics and all your text. It'll help someone out at some point, for sure.

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.