Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Riviera Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Corkus
Looking for Riviera wheels.

Reply here, PM or email (address in my sig line).

Thanks.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Corkus @ Jul 29 2010, 10:11 PM) *

Looking for Riviera wheels.

Reply here, PM or email (address in my sig line).

Thanks.

I know a man that is swapping from Rivieras to 2.0 Fuchs. I will check with him and see if he wants to sell them.

Shoe
Corkus
Thanks

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 29 2010, 08:47 PM) *

I know a man that is swapping from Rivieras to 2.0 Fuchs. I will check with him and see if he wants to sell them.

Shoe

shadygrady
I have a set here in GA for sale. I'll try to get a picture later today. How about $200 plus shipping? Or make me an offer when I post pictures.

Thanks,

QUOTE(Corkus @ Jul 30 2010, 05:07 AM) *

Thanks

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 29 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Shoe

Corkus
Shady, I'm interested.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for Rivieras that are in very good condition and resemble those sold on the car in the 1970's.

This wheel might not have the right offset, but as far as the condition of the wheel, this is an example of what I'm looking for:
IPB Image

QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jul 30 2010, 06:31 AM) *

I have a set here in GA for sale. I'll try to get a picture later today. How about $200 plus shipping? Or make me an offer when I post pictures.

914_teener
QUOTE(Corkus @ Jul 30 2010, 04:11 PM) *

Shady, I'm interested.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for Rivieras that are in very good condition and resemble those sold on the car in the 1970's.

This wheel might not have the right offset, but as far as the condition of the wheel, this is an example of what I'm looking for:
IPB Image

QUOTE(shadygrady @ Jul 30 2010, 06:31 AM) *

ok....here is my set. I had 205's on my car. Barely tucked in.

You can PM me

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=228
934]Click to view attachment
Corkus
Correct me if I am wrong please...

Riviera's come with or without "lips" on the rims. See above photos, 1 of 7 pictures has a wheel with no lip.

Lips indicate a VW offset and no lips indicate a 914 offset. And the 914 offset will allow a slightly wider tire to fit a stock 914 fender.

Right?

If so, I'm looking for Rivieras with no lips. Lipless wonders... biggrin.gif
underthetire
No lip =early correct rivi, lip=later rivi (copies)
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(Corkus @ Aug 6 2010, 12:37 PM) *

Correct me if I am wrong please...

Riviera's come with or without "lips" on the rims. See above photos, 1 of 7 pictures has a wheel with no lip.

Lips indicate a VW offset and no lips indicate a 914 offset. And the 914 offset will allow a slightly wider tire to fit a stock 914 fender.

Right?

If so, I'm looking for Rivieras with no lips. Lipless wonders... biggrin.gif

PM Sent
bernbomb914
I have 3 sets both with lips and without if you get in so cal come on by and look they will be cheap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.