Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Numbered diagram for wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
corsepervita
On the ends of all of my pieces and wiring are numbers. I do not really know what they mean but assume that it's a numbered guide to "This goes there" - does anyone have a chart they could link me to? I searched but cannot find one. This is for the wiring harness.
SirAndy
QUOTE(corsepervita @ Jul 30 2010, 01:47 PM) *

On the ends of all of my pieces and wiring are numbers. I do not really know what they mean but assume that it's a numbered guide to "This goes there" - does anyone have a chart they could link me to? I searched but cannot find one. This is for the wiring harness.

If a wire ends with a number on the diagram, look for the same number on the second diagram to see where the wire continues ...

For example in the '73 diagram:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Let's take (47) "Turn Signal/Emergency Flasher" in diagram 1 there's a black/white/green wire that ends with "13".

On the 2nd diagram, that same wire "13" shows up again right above the gauge in the center.

bye1.gif Andy
corsepervita
SON OF A ......

God I hate wiring diagrams.

I think I have one of these in my haynes manual, I don't see the early 70/4 on pelican parts I will dig it out when I get home.

Thanks fellas.
SirAndy
QUOTE(corsepervita @ Jul 30 2010, 02:45 PM) *
I don't see the early 70/4 on pelican parts

'70 and '71 are the same, their '71 diagrams cover your '70 car ...
shades.gif Andy
corsepervita
Sweet! Thanks man smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.