Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IVGUY
Rode the scoot over Hiway 20 into Anacortes last weekend ..incredible scenery .......going thru Tonasket I saw this little thing poking its nose out of a very used car lot .......4742902432.....guy wants 5K for it ..........my riding buddies wouldnt stick around for me to ask a lot of questions (but its aircooled I explained in vain )Seems to have all the pieces.... Interior has console and a great color ...has been tagged in the rear paint is different on trunk....guy at the shop said its a one owner with 70,000 miles on it. (arent they all )Buddy said I should grab it cause the s/n is the last 4 digits of my home number for the last 20 years .haha No room in the garage for another 1 Its now full of bikes ............

Click to view attachment

..........car2433 is in our registry .............
Bleyseng
nice car for that area. I hope to be going to Kelona in Sept to visit friends there. Hi 20 is amazing for scenery as its the newest mts in the whole Americas.
IVGUY
One of the best rides/ drives around ......
And you have to stop at 3 finger jacks saloon in Winthrop to make the experience a true western drive .........I do that trip every year ...... Sometimes twice .......once in the 914 and always on the bike.......enjoy your trip to kelowna ...... Are you coming up for golf or to check out some wineries?
jjbunn
QUOTE(IVGUY @ Jul 30 2010, 11:06 PM) *

Rode the scoot over Hiway 20 into Anacortes last weekend ..incredible scenery .......going thru Tonasket I saw this little thing poking its nose out of a very used car lot .......4742902432.....guy wants 5K for it ..........my riding buddies wouldnt stick around for me to ask a lot of questions (but its aircooled I explained in vain )Seems to have all the pieces.... Interior has console and a great color ...has been tagged in the rear paint is different on trunk....guy at the shop said its a one owner with 70,000 miles on it. (arent they all )Buddy said I should grab it cause the s/n is the last 4 digits of my home number for the last 20 years .haha No room in the garage for another 1 Its now full of bikes ............Click to view attachment..........car2433 is in our registry .............

Woo hoo ... that's the car immediately preceding mine (4742902433) beer.gif
Bleyseng
same color too?
Root_Werks
There was a green 74' for sale on Whidbey a couple years back. Looked just like that. Been sitting for years, one owner etc.

Probably the same car?
IVGUY
It's just baking away in the heat over here!
Shouldn't someone be responsible and take it over the mountains to hydrate ??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.