Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAHA my PCA moment of fame
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
In the 2010 Parade Concours Tour video at the 2:30 second point as they interview a Carrera GT owner... you can see my wife and I wiping down our Olympic Blue 914 in back ground. (Look for hints of the blue) lol-2.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/PCAHQ#p/a/u/6/uS_Qvd2vabQ

They showed my best side - bent over my car lol-2.gif I have a black 914 t-shirt on
jcambo7
Thats pretty cool! drunk.gif I was not impressed by the so called loudness of the Carrera GT on tape. sad.gif It wasn't as loud as I was expecting. They should have interviewed you! driving.gif
qa1142
Video link went to 100,000 members popcorn[1].gif

lol-2.gif

Any who watched saw me moon them all bootyshake.gif

av-943.gif
6freak
COOL! ...that red 914 sure looks like Andys car ..did you see a crazy German with a mohawk and black army boots
qa1142
actually a lady's track day car

bumper sticker says "Bitch inside"

Not a dime spared first class work and in our DB so she or her Boy-toy poke.gif has been to the site

The car was here at our Chicago PCA annual picnic too, but never saw owner
naro914
Hey Will,
I took a couple pictures of your car! Absolutely beautiful. Yours is exactly what our race car Papa Smurf started out to be, so I am a bit impartial to Olympic Blue 914's.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.