Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dellorto 36 and Stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MecGen
Hi People
I have up for sale a conversion kit to get rid of that ugly, unreliable, FI system poke.gif

These Dells have VERY little mileage on them, the car was stored 99% of the time. I took the carbs apart, just to clean out the majority or old dried gas varnish, (my mistake I did not completely drain the carbs the last time it was stored), then I sold the car without the motor. These were working perfectly when my 914 was on the road, they now need to be cleaned and have the kit installed. Pictures are how they look as is, I did not clean them up for a photo shoot. Butterfly work smoothly, snapping back to "closed". I will include a master rebuild kit that I bought out of Italy, more complete then CB's, included is all gaskets, seals, o rings, accelerator pump diaphragm and spring, 4 Needle and seats. I have also a set of used anti-whistle rubber gasket. Intakes included. The cross bar included, and air filters are included. One chrome air filter cover has a small outward dent on it, air filter elements are K&N. Included is a Bosch 009 dizzy with electronic ignition installed. Also thrown in is a fuel pressure regulator but not the fuel pump (it has gas in it = no shipping) This kit can be easily packaged and shipped anywhere, if you don't want something I will leave it out but it will not change the price.

I also have the 2.0l motor/trans for sale. This motor was built about 20 years ago with a "Webcam", Koblesmitch Euro pistons and cylinders ($2000), redone heads with swivel feet adjusters, it has/had low compression when pulled out so I am selling it as a "core". Do to the weight of this thing, I really can't see shipping this via transport worth the while, but I am game.
I have the original piston and liners for sale as well.
2.0l heat exchangers in fare usable condition.

I had bought a V8 car a while back, I still have the majority of the conversion parts in my storage cell, adapter plate, clutch, water pump, pulleys, hoses....kick ass radiator mounted in the front clip, 4 core, front end was cut off sawzall-smiley.gif I have a lot of parts from this car, windshield, back glass with defrost, seats 100% perfect, doors, suspension, transmission, axles, brakes, etc....etc...I am planning shortly on going to my storage locker and taking inventory.

Rear suspension that was sandblasted, installed boxed kit from "Automotion", primed and painted, new bearings, shafts where welded and turned on a lathe, new neoprene bushings, UN-ASSEMBLED.

I have somewhere, brand new Porsche, NOS (Porsche parts stickers on them) rear Bumper horn - bumperettes (sp) for 74 model. I need to find which box they are in before listing a price, can someone tell me how much they are worth?

So Prices as follows
36 Dells and stuff ad pictured..................................$500 + shipping
2.0l motor and trans core.......................................$300 , local pick up
2.0l piston and sleeves ..........................................$75 + shipping
2.0l heat exchangers..............................................$75 + shipping
2.0l sport muffler..................................................$50 + shipping
Rear suspension....................................................$200 + shipping
V8 conversion parts, depending on whats good..........$50 and up + shipping

***If someone is interested in coming with a van and taking all these parts, I will sell for the price of scrap metal***

Please be gentile with me, I am not an experienced seller, I have PayPal but have no idea how it works... huh.gif Or we can do it the old fashion way with a money order or bank draft...local pick is cheaper
These parts are in Montreal Canada (so am I bye1.gif )
Now to try to attach the pics
Reagards,
Frank
mecaniquegeneration@videotron.ca

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
LotusJoe

I'm interested in the carb setup. PM sent
MecGen
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Jul 31 2010, 01:01 PM) *

I'm interested in the carb setup. PM sent

Hi Joe
I got your PM for the motor/trans. Have you seen my boxed rear trailing arms, I think they would work real nice on a racer wink.gif selling everything for less then what the kits cost.

Regards
Frank
MecGen
Dells, Motor, Trans : Received deposit, final sale pending

Frank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.