Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What model are my wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
patssle
They came off a Boxster I believe. What year/model Boxsters had these? Is there a specific model number for these wheels?

Tire sizes are 255/40ZR17 rear - 205/50ZR17 front

PS. Good chance I'll be selling these in the future (in a month or two) if anybody wants wink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jcambo7
QUOTE(patssle @ Aug 1 2010, 10:32 AM) *

They came off a Boxster I believe. What year/model Boxsters had these? Is there a specific model number for these wheels?

Tire sizes are 255/40ZR17 rear - 205/50ZR17 front

PS. Good chance I'll be selling these in the future (in a month or two) if anybody wants wink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I think they are turbo twists? I am not for sure but I believe they came on the Boxter S? If you look on the inside of the rim you should see a number in their which would be the model number.
patssle
If you look on the inside of the rim you should see a number in their which would be the model number.

Unfortunately the car is in another city and I didn't have a jack or time to take a wheel off while I was there.
sean_v8_914
boxter wheels.
Ferg
Yep, 97-2000 Boxster 17 upgrade wheels, same on my 99 Boxster. 16's were stock but you hardly ever see them.

charliew
You really need the numbers on the back before anyone thats really interested that wants these wheels is gonna commit to buying. There are copies of these wheels with different widths and offsets.
patssle
QUOTE(Ferg @ Aug 1 2010, 01:48 PM) *

Yep, 97-2000 Boxster 17 upgrade wheels, same on my 99 Boxster. 16's were stock but you hardly ever see them.

Great..thanks!

You really need the numbers on the back before anyone thats really interested that wants these wheels is gonna commit to buying. There are copies of these wheels with different widths and offsets.

Agreed. This is just preliminary research - trying to find out what everything is worth if parted out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.