Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mipstien
ok so i have a 75 and was just wondering if anyone has done this and taken any pictures yet.
im trying to install a 916 rear bumper (fiberglass) and trying to find how someone put the brackets on it.
hot_shoe914
Sorry to butt in here but wanted to let you know that Ken and I have rescheduled out trip to the Dragon for preruns on the weekend of the 14th and 15th if you are still interested in driving along. Will keep you posted.

Shoe
mipstien
just lemme know im always up for a day at the gap. msg me if you want my number or email.
poorsche914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 1 2010, 04:40 PM) *

Sorry to butt in here but wanted to let you know that Ken and I have rescheduled out trip to the Dragon for preruns on the weekend of the 14th and 15th if you are still interested in driving along. Will keep you posted.

Shoe

I would love to meet up with you all for the pre-runs driving.gif
Hoping I'll have my 914 running by then.

Now back to the original question about the rear 916 bumper...............
mipstien
bump(er)
charliew
There must be a previous thread of someone doing this. I also have both the fg bumpers and am looking forward to a diy but I'm not real sure I will do it to my 75 yet. The front will get a serious make over I think of the lower half if I do decide to use it. I still like the brb for a street car in a way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.