Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No 914 sightings?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Black22
WTF.gif Definitly OT but I was just in Grand Junction, Co for my 20yr HS Reunion drunk.gif (FMHS) and never saw a single teener! I was there 4 days and drove the entire Grand Valley and nothing. I know the temps were in the 90's but I thought I'd get lucky since I had seen there are a few members here. Next time I'll post something to roust you guys for an inspection. I'd like to see what types of setups you guys have out there for the heat. Love to run the Monument next spring! piratenanner.gif
patssle
QUOTE(Black22 @ Aug 2 2010, 03:04 PM) *

WTF.gif Definitly OT but I was just in Grand Junction, Co for my 20yr HS Reunion drunk.gif (FMHS) and never saw a single teener! I was there 4 days and drove the entire Grand Valley and nothing. I know the temps were in the 90's but I thought I'd get lucky since I had seen there are a few members here. Next time I'll post something to roust you guys for an inspection. I'd like to see what types of setups you guys have out there for the heat. Love to run the Monument next spring! piratenanner.gif

Try Houston. I've never seen a single 914 that I can remember, and only know of 3 or 4 through 914world. All the shops that know anything about 914s are hundreds of miles away in Dallas or Austin/San Antonio! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.