Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to set the date! Saturday August 21st 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. At the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. See you all there!!!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Let's get our donut on!!! See you at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Time to get your donut on... See you at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! August 21st, 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli! Be there...
ConeDodger

chowtime.gif Everybody ready? Time to get the cars out and see the gang! The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just a bit over two weeks away!

Bring the car even if it is running a little funny!!!
ConeDodger

Two weeks and a day till the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and see the gang and have a donut and some coffee.
ConeDodger

The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just two weeks away! Let's get together!!!
ConeDodger

Save the date! The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up! Red Rocks Caravan planning session (to calm JeeperJohn down biggrin.gif He likes to plan things). See you there!!!
ConeDodger

Let's get together and see the cars! Almost time to send the kids back to school. So bring them up and get them a donut. See you there!
Cambo
sad.gif I've got a soccer turney to go to. Have a glazed old fashioned for me........
jeeperjohn56
Rob, I'll be there if our motorcycle ride dosen't change from Friday to Saturday. John driving.gif P.S. planning long trips is good, need to know what spare parts to bring.
ConeDodger

The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will double as a planning meeting for those of us going to RRC in Utah. So if you are wanting to be in on the caravan come on down! We'll save you a donut!
ConeDodger

See you in a week and a half at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

A week and a day till the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... See you there! Let's see your "Historics" pictures, plan a route to Red Rocks... Saturday August 21st 9am to noonish...
enikolayev
Hope i can make it out there again. Finally started the car up after a rebuild, but it leaks a ton of oil and needs a push start.
ConeDodger

Sounds like the gang will all be there! How about you? Come on down for the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

One week till the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Who's in?
ConeDodger

Let's see the gang at the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Coffee and donuts are on you biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion and we can talk about going to the Sacramento Valley Region Autocross on Sunday!!!

autox
SVR Region Autocross Sunday
August 22, 2010

Make your reservations now so the event will not be canceled for lack of participation.

San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockton, CA
Registration and tech from 7:30 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
Late registration and tech from 11:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. First car out at 9:00 A.M. No open exhaust
"One and two" format with eight to ten timed runs
Instructors and loaner helmets available

Fee: $35.00 per driver; no fee for spectators
The SVR Bistro will provide a grilled brat lunch for $5.00
RSVP to Bob Peake at bbayou@jps.net
zx-niner
Rob, I know I said I would come to the donut get together this time after having to miss the Dog Days Drive to take my wife to my daughter-in-law's baby shower. Turns out the baby came early and we are headed to Vegas again this weekend to see our first grandchild!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Aug 16 2010, 08:11 PM) *

Rob, I know I said I would come to the donut get together this time after having to miss the Dog Days Drive to take my wife to my daughter-in-law's baby shower. Turns out the baby came early and we are headed to Vegas again this weekend to see our first grandchild!

Steve,
Leave the 914 with me and I will let you know how it does autocrossing av-943.gif

JK, We had our first grandchild in May... wub.gif
ConeDodger

The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will also be a meeting to discuss the plans for getting to and from the RRC in September. Oh, and we can all sit around and lie about how well we will do at Sunday's Autocross in Stockton!

The autocross is RSVP so email your intent to the guy at the bottom. NO. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A PCA MEMBER.

autox
SVR Region Autocross Sunday
August 22, 2010

Make your reservations now so the event will not be canceled for lack of participation.

San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockton, CA
Registration and tech from 7:30 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
Late registration and tech from 11:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. First car out at 9:00 A.M. No open exhaust
"One and two" format with eight to ten timed runs
Instructors and loaner helmets available

Fee: $35.00 per driver; no fee for spectators
The SVR Bistro will provide a grilled brat lunch for $5.00
RSVP to Bob Peake at bbayou@jps.net
ConeDodger

Three day warning!!! The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday. See you there!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Shine 'em up guys! The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is just two days away! Come on down and get your donut on...

I invited the Z cars again so maybe you'll see one of these???
ConeDodger

Last bump! Shine 'em up and bring 'em down. The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is in the morning! Let's see your smiling faces biggrin.gif

photo by Mark DeBernardi.
al weidman
Rob, bringing wife and dogs, got to babysit this weekend. Wife loves glazed old fashions, dogs probably like the same. I will be there as soon as I can. Al.

ConeDodger
Perfect! I have a question for you on anodizing. Paul Sayegh will be coming down too. I think he will be bringing Kiffee so it will be a dog's world!
ConeDodger

This is it! It's on! The August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is in less than two hours...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.