Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help, Im getting a This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kalva
Help, Im getting a This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

When I try to post a How to tread. I have links to photobucket but dont understand why I can't post. Any Ideas???
Kalva
I got it to work in smaller posts, but I was not even close to the limt of text. PITA, if someone know has an idea let me know.

Thanks
SirAndy
QUOTE(Kalva @ Aug 2 2010, 09:51 PM) *
I have links to photobucket but dont understand why I can't post. Any Ideas???

Make sure the photobucket area you're linking to is not password protected. It needs to be visible to everyone ...

idea.gif Andy
Kalva
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 3 2010, 01:36 AM) *

Make sure the photobucket area you're linking to is not password protected. It needs to be visible to everyone ...

idea.gif Andy

I thought it might have been something like that but when I cut down the post into 3 smaller posts it work...
SirAndy
QUOTE(Kalva @ Aug 2 2010, 10:39 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 3 2010, 01:36 AM) *

idea.gif Andy

I thought it might have been something like that but when I cut down the post into 3 smaller posts it work...

Yeah, your images are simply too large to be all loaded into one post. The site actually makes a copy of your photobucket images and stores them locally.

If you link to too many images in one post, that script can time-out trying to suck down all those images ...

type.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.