Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My son-in-law is on his way back from Afghanistan!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikelsr
flag.gif
Welcome home Andy!

Have one on me! beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif
azbill
Thank him for me for his service. Glad he is getting home in one piece. beer3.gif
Lennies914
Thank him from the Willis family!! flag.gif
markb
QUOTE(azbill @ Aug 4 2010, 12:43 PM) *

Thank him for me for his service. Glad he is getting home in one piece. beer3.gif

agree.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 4 2010, 01:08 PM) *

QUOTE(azbill @ Aug 4 2010, 12:43 PM) *

agree.gif

agree.gif agree.gif
Spoke
Welcome Home!

Thanks Andy for your service to our country to help keep us safe.

beerchug.gif
Ian Stott
I have a niece who has done 2 tours and her husband is there now on his second, and a nephew who got home a few months ago so I know how you feel, your son in law and my relatives have experienced something we are all grateful for. Good to have him home isn't it! Stateside you treat and respect your veterans, I admire you for that.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
KELTY360
beerchug.gif
Joe Owensby
Great. I know your family can't wait to have him back. Thanks to him, and to your family. Joe
tat2dphreak
thank you! and welcome back!!! we are thankful of your service and I'm glad you are back safe!!!!
messix
flag.gif
mikelsr
He is in my daughter's arms. Thanks for your support and I will let him know you cared.
RJMII
He is in my daughter's arms. Thanks for your support and I will let him know you cared.

right where he should be.smile.gif

glad he made it home safely!
naro914
Tell him THANK YOU from the Saville's, and Welcome Home!!

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif

Without our brave men and women of the Military, we would not be able to enjoy all this fun we have with our cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.