Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Gimme a beat..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
So, HEY! I have been busy, and my roomy likes to crash my computer with vir-o-bots!

Get down, with your bad (s)elves..

smile.gif

M
TheCabinetmaker
Well, as I live and breathe. Good to see you posting again. What's the latest on the car?
Katmanken
M?.....M???? M???????

Why does that name sound familiar?

I know I used to know somebody named M... but I just can't seem to remember who.

Oh yeah, now I remember, you no love us long time Joe!

Dunnow anything about fixin teener FI injection computers infected with Vir-o-bots. smash.gif

Might need an exorcism. fighting19.gif

Ken laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
What was it that Gomer Pyle said?......."Sur-Prize Sur-Prize Sur-Prize . When you least expect it, something, somewhere will.............

Nice to know yer still amounst the living beerchug.gif

...........b

P.s. just got the 2.0 in today. Now I jsut gotta figure out wherew all the line go! cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
Still need a motor?

confused24.gif
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(redshift @ Apr 11 2004, 05:31 PM)
So, HEY! I have been busy, and my roomy likes to crash my computer with vir-o-bots!
Get down, with your bad (s)elves..
M

"Gimme a beat."

You mean like Krupa, Sandy Nelson, Keith Moon, Stewart Copeland? Jack Kerouac? Ginsberg? A cop's beat? wacko.gif

Just when we thought it was "safe" to go back into the forum...

Welcome back. laugh.gif
rick 918-S
clap56.gif aktion035.gif get in, sit down, shut up, and hang on! aktion035.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.