Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'll ask this year, like I did last year... anyone going to Burnin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
http://www.burningman.com
detoxcowboy
Where is it? State ect..
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Aug 4 2010, 05:55 PM) *

Where is it? State ect..

Near Gerlach, Nevada. 50,000 people, a week long, in the middle of the Black Rock Desert.

I go to drive around my totally custom mutant Vehicles. Basically show off for a week half nekkid' (it's usually hot as hell). Listen to any kind of music imaginable, oftentimes live. Appreciate art in all it's forms including performance art. Experience shooting a flame thrower in the flamethrower target gallery. Participating in the Royal Canadian Beaver Eating Contest, watching an all nude female fruit cocktail wrestling contest, watching the worlds largest female topless bicycle parade, you know, the usual stuff.

I don't know why I keep going back... lol-2.gif
RiqueMar
I actually got an offer to go just the other day, I've always wanted to.
underthetire
Modern day hippies, and not so modern day hippies biggrin.gif Friends of mine go just for the group sex. Sounds like fun drunk.gif
neo914-6
one of my neighbors goes every year, Makers Faire is as close to BM as I can go...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.