Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local throttle cable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ductech
Hello All, 914 subaru conversion in progress..... I am looking for a throttle cable for my newly acquired Porsche. I have the trans adapter showing up early next week. I wanted to get a new throttle cable, before installing the new motor. I don't want to wait a week and a half for pelican to ship me a cable. So the real question is Does any of the pacific northwesterner's have a cable they could sell or know of a good shop that stocks those important wear items!

Thanks!
underthetire
Wow, i ordered a throttle cable from Pelican and had it the next day. Guess i'm lucky, everything i've ever ordered from Pelican was here the next day. GPR as well. Its the big "a" for me that takes 2 weeks minimum every time.
Ductech
I'm just going off of what i got for a shipping quote from them when I ordered a set of bronze bushings for my pedal assembly. They quoted me around a week and a half to get it to washington. Granted I went for the no thrills shipping.
Ductech
Problem solved ... answered my own question. Called up Gerber Motorsport and they ordered one thru world pac. Not sure who makes it but hopefully should do. And I can pick it up today!
markb
We have them on the shelf. Could have had one to you tomorrow. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.