Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How's the 914 weather where you are?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914-6
How's the weather where you are??? It is summer here in the South.....But it's at least not like the summer of '80 where we had 47 days of 100+ degree days..... beer3.gif

Click to view attachment

This week's forcast:

Click to view attachment
markb
Mid 70's. smile.gif
Drums66
Nice...fair weather,about like yours driving.gif bye1.gif
IronHillRestorations
Mid South weather update: Satan went home to where it's cooler.
jt914-6
QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 5 2010, 05:13 PM) *

Perry......I heard the devil when down to Georgia........ dry.gif
NC_Colfax
Hot
I hate to go outside...
corsepervita
It's perfect to drive around without the top. Unfortunately.... I still haven't got my fuel pump circuit working, so it just sits and looks purdy sad.gif
ripper911
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Aug 5 2010, 07:22 PM) *

QUOTE(9146986 @ Aug 5 2010, 05:13 PM) *

Perry......I heard the devil when down to Georgia........ dry.gif

happy11.gif
pray.gif stromberg.gif blowup.gif
Thats how hot it is here
ELLIOTT
I had roofers on my house today and I was glad I was not up there with them with this 98 degree temp. with no clouds in sight .

St.Hedwig Tx.
Silverstreak
Sweaty ball dragging hot. Has been for weeks. And thanks BP fr ruining my beach.
scottb
upper 80's temp and humidity.... gooey....

supposed to cool off.

i took the truck with full on AC out today..... biggrin.gif
qa1142
81 and sunny tomorrow shades.gif

Driving her to work driving.gif
jcambo7
It is awesome 914 weather here in Everett, WA. Just don't have a 914 to drive up here.
shoguneagle
Very nice high 70s with big billowing clouds; some rain but not like last week when it rained everyday. Monsoon season here. Weather is just down right nice.
hot_shoe914
We hit 114 Monday WITHOUT the heat index. Been hanging around 103 to 107 add the heat index we are hanging around 115 to 120 or so. Teeners haven't moved.

Could be one won't run and the other leaks too much oil, either way I'm not driving them in this heat. screwy.gif
Gustl
it's raining cats and dog for days now
yesterday we had 57°F dry.gif
championgt1
QUOTE(markb @ Aug 5 2010, 02:36 PM) *

Mid 70's. smile.gif

Same here. Perfect!
venice914
Expecting 106 here in Vegas.
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(scottb @ Aug 5 2010, 07:15 PM) *

upper 80's temp and humidity.... gooey....

supposed to cool off.

i took the truck with full on AC out today..... biggrin.gif

I used to live by the Tuttle farm in Dover (Dova) NH. Some of those summer days could truly be miserable...especially if the Bermuda High made it up that far north! icon8.gif

Now living in the Boise area. Situated in a valley at about 3000 feet above sea level, it's been in the mid to upper 90's for the last 3 weeks (typical). It hot, no doubt, especially to be driving around in the 914, but with humidity levels only in the single digits, it's a hell of a lot more bearable than elsewhere... like New England! Besides, a quick ride up to the mountains and lakes, brings the temperatues down too! : red914.jpg
Socalandy
Socal update bootyshake.gif

Current conditions as of 7:53 AM PDT
Cloudy
Feels Like:65 °F
Barometer:29.88 in and rising
Humidity:68 %
High: 76° Low: 56°

But we still have the traffic headbang.gif

solo1
Cincinnati 86 sunny pretty nice supposed to go back to the mid 90 next week.
JmuRiz
We have the traffic and it's still 96 yesterday and 92 today...lovely.

Only 45 90+ days thus far this year though biggrin.gif

Too hot for a 914 with no a/c
ClayPerrine
Today is is officially 98 degrees here, but the heat index is somewhere above 105. It is supposed to be 103 to 105 all this week. I took Betty's 914 to go get lunch.. bout froze my knees off. biggrin.gif

Gonna drive it to work tomorrow.... a 914 with AC is a wonderful thing. Funny... her car doesn't have heat, but it does have AC.

Hammy
QUOTE(Silverstreak @ Aug 5 2010, 06:13 PM) *

Sweaty ball dragging hot. Has been for weeks. And thanks BP fr ruining my beach.

Don't like the toxic black look?
charliew
102 in the shade. About 80 at 7am, swimmin weather about 3pm till midnight.
nsr-jamie
Its very hot hear in Japan now, we just came out of a week long heat wave where it was around 38.C or around 100F and than the humidity is just insane....now it finally dropped a bit and we are expecting a middle sized typhoon or hurricane for you North American guys....hope my cover doesn't blow off
rickthejetman
I'm currently located 2" to right of hells ass crack. low 100's most of the summer spikes of 115 to 120. but this week it has been a plesant 98 devil.gif 051103-stupid4.gif blowup.gif
rickthejetman
I'm currently located 2" to right of hells ass crack. low 100's most of the summer spikes of 115 to 120. but this week it has been a plesant 98 devil.gif 051103-stupid4.gif blowup.gif
Ian Stott
Took my snow tires off!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Downunderman
Looking at a high of 17c today. Went skiing a couple of weekends ago and going back for a week on the 22nd. Was racing last weekend in the country and it was -5c overnight and struggled up to about 10c when the sun finally came out.
Sleepin
Getting better!
yellowsleep[1].gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.