Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HANS device for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john rogers
Since I sold my race car last year I forgot I still had this, so it is what is now called the "Professional Model" and is a 20 degree angle model. It has the soft case but you will need the helmet fasteners as mine are still on the helmet. $300 plus shipping, contact me at 619-691-8640 in the San Diego area.
carr914
John, That is a Hellava good price. If I didn't already have one, I'd be all over it. If you don't sell it here, put it on eBay under "Safety Equipment" and it will be gone quick.

Peeps, don't go to the track without a HANS. I don't care if it is full out racing or DE's, get one.

T.C.
BigDBass
Dumb question: What is a HANS?
carr914
HANS = Head and Neck Safety device, mandated by most racing organizations.

Here are a couple pictures of mine ( I think mine was $650 on sale a few years ago) According to John, you will need the helmet attachments ( The round Silver piece on my helmet - around $60 I think, or you can convert it to quick release)

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
BigDBass
Thanks for the education.
( hijacked.gif Do you have the watch to go with that sticker?)
carr914
Oh yeah, I've got 4 TAG Heuers
BigDBass
Loan me a Monaco so I can stop begging my wife!
jason911
hey very interested in the hans please e-mail pictures and let me know of condition and size to jasondavidson3@aol.com
let me know asap
thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.